February 18, 1928 – May 4, 2022
Billy Andrews Crawford, age 94, resident of Somerville, Tennessee, passed away Wednesday, May 4, 2022 at his home. Bill was born in Memphis, Tennessee to the late Eddie and Clara Galimore Crawford. He was a member of St. Philip the Apostle Catholic Church; was retired from the United States Army Reserves and retired owner of Crawford TV Toys. Bill was an avid Coke collector, bowler and gardener, he enjoyed spending time outdoors watching hummingbirds. He was known for his wit and charm and spent his life devoted to his family and faith. Bill was preceded in death by his parents and daughter, Kathleen Marie Crawford. He is survived by the love of his life of 72 years, Estelle Guasco Crawford; daughters Dianne Wood (Rick), Sharon Brown (Chris); son Ed Crawford (Denise); grandchildren Terry and Katie Wood, Dustin, Brandon and Megan Brown, Michael (Diane), Maria and Jonathan (Kelsey) Crawford; great grandchildren Ava Crawford and Stetson Crawford (on the way); special niece, Theresa Garrone and many nieces and nephews. A funeral service will be held at 10:00 am on Friday, May 6, 2022 at Memphis Funeral Home and Memorial Gardens, 3700 N. Germantown Rd., Bartlett, TN 38133. The family will receive friends prior to the service from 9:00 am until 10:00 am. Burial will follow in Calvary Cemetery in Memphis, TN. Fond memories and expressions of sympathy may be shared at www.MemphisFuneralGermantownParkway.com for the Crawford family.See more See Less
Show your support
- Eddie and Clara Galimore Crawford Parents (deceased)
- Kathleen Marie Crawford Daughter (deceased)
- Estelle Guasco Crawford Love of His Life of 72 Years
- Dianne Wood (Rick), Sharon Brown (Chris) Daughters
- Ed Crawford (Denise) Son
- Terry and Katie Wood, Dustin, Brandon and Megan Brown, Michael (Diane), Maria and Jonathan (Kelsey) Crawford Grandchildren
- Ava Crawford and Stetson Crawford (on the way) Great Grandchildren
- Theresa Garrone Special Niece
- He also leaves a host of nieces and nephews to cherish his memory.
Friday, May 06, 2022
Friday, May 06, 2022
In Memory Of
Help tell the story of your loved one’s unique life. Leave a memory or share a photo or video below to show your support.