Dorothy Dean Branham
August 15, 1931 – February 12, 2020
Dorothy Dean Branham, 88, of Madison, MS passed away February 12, 2020.
She was preceded in death by her husband, Dewey Grady Branham; her parents, Curtis and Ethel Miller; and her brother, Leonard Miller.
She is survived by her children, Wayne Branham and Michael Branham (Jana); her grandchildren, Jennifer Archer, Joe Timmons, Danny Timmons, Jeremy Branham, Kingsley Branham; great-grandchildren, Dallas Riggs, Haley Timmons, Whitney Timmons, Alicia Pickle, Christopher Branham; her brother, Leland Miller; and her sister, Curtistine (Teen) Chellette.
In lieu of flowers the family requests donations be made to the Jewish Voice Ministries International, P.O. Box 81439, Phoenix, AZ 85069-1439.
Family will receive friends from 9:00am to 10:00am on Saturday, February 15th at Memphis Funeral Home and Memorial Gardens, 3700 N. Germantown Rd, Bartlett, TN. Services will follow at 10:00am.
- Wayne Branham, Child
- Michael Branham (Jana), Child
- Jennifer Archer, Grandchild
- Joe Timmons, Grandchild
- Danny Timmons, Grandchild
- Jeremy Branham, Grandchild
- Kingsley Branham, Grandchild
- Dallas Riggs, Great-grandchild
- Haley Timmons, Great-grandchild
- Whitney Timmons, Great-grandchild
- Alicia Pickle, Great-grandchild
- Christopher Branham, Great-grandchild
- Leland Miller, Brother
- Curtistine (Teen) Chellette, Sister
- She was preceded in death by her husband, Dewey Grady Branham; her parents, Curtis and Ethel Miller; and her brother, Leonard Miller.
Jewish Voice Ministries International
P.O. Box 81439, Phoenix, Arizona 85069-1439
- Family Will Receive Friends Saturday, February 15, 2020
- Funeral Service Saturday, February 15, 2020
- Committal Service
Dorothy Dean Branham
February 15, 2020
Aunt Dot was the most beautiful and caring lady ever!! And there was no truer lady than Aunt Dot. She definitely had the ear of God because whenever you ask her to pray for you God listened and delivered. We will miss her terribly but we all know what a beautiful place she is in now.
February 13, 2020
Aunt Dot was my second Mom. She was always smiling and giggling and I loved her very much. The lord has given wings to another beautiful angel.