March 14, 1932 – November 4, 2019
Jack Russell, age 87, of Memphis, Tennessee, loving husband, father, grandfather, and great grandfather passed away on Monday November 4, 2019. Jack was a graduate of Treadwell High School class of 1951, and retired from Electrical Worker's 474. He enjoyed hunting, fishing, and four wheeler riding. Jack was also member of Mullins Station Baptist Church.
He was preceded in death by his mother, Ruth F. Russell, his father Arthur Finley Russell, his sisters; Dot Cole, Frances Russell, Nelle Rowe, his brother, Finely Arthur Russell, as well as two infant sisters.
Jack leaves his wife of 56 years, Susie Russell, his children; Lisa McMahon, David Russell (Trish), Tamie Moore, Jack B. Russell (Melinda), eight grandchildren, and one great grandson.
The family request memorials to St. Jude Children's Research Hospital or Alzheimer's Association.
Fond memories and expressions of sympathy may be shared at www.MemphisFuneralGermantownParkway.com for the Russell family.
- Susie Russell, wife
- Lisa McMahon, child
- David Russell (Trish), child
- Tamie Moore, child
- Jack B. Russell (Melinda), child
- Eight - Grandchildren, 8
- One - Great-Grandson, 1
- He was preceded in death by his mother, Ruth F. Russell, his father Arthur Finley Russell, his sisters; Dot Cole, Frances Russell, Nelle Rowe, his brother, Finely Arthur Russell, as well as two infant sisters.
- Bruce Harber, Pallbearer
- Travis Harber, Pallbearer
- Mark Barretta, Pallbearer
- Eo Huggins, Pallbearer
- Arthur Weary, Pallbearer
- Kevin Street, Pallbearer
- Don Tyler, Honorary Pallbearer
- St. Jude Children's Research Hospital
- Alzheimer's Association
- Family Will Receive Friends Wednesday, November 6, 2019
- Funeral Service Wednesday, November 6, 2019