Kenneth Tracy Gaskins
May 28, 1936 – November 29, 2019
Kenneth Tracy Gaskins, age 83, of Bartlett, TN passed away on Friday November 29, 2019. Kenneth was born May 28, 1936 to the late Willis and Viola Gaskins in Elbridge, TN and attended Dyersburg High School. He was in the Army National Guard from 1963 to 1965. Kenneth retired from Lewis Bakery after over 20 years.
He is preceded in death by seven of his siblings and twin children. Kenneth is survived by his wife of 63 years, Mary Gaskins, his children Tracy and KT, his brother, Claude Gaskins, his grandchildren: Kendall, Aiden, Mia Gaskins and Daniel and Keith, his 6 great-grandchildren and his caregiver, Amy Perkins.
A visitation for Kenneth will be held Tuesday, December 3, 2019 from 1:00 PM to 2:00 PM at Memphis Funeral Home and Memorial Gardens, 3700 North Germantown Parkway, Bartlett, TN with a service to follow.
Fond memories and expressions of sympathy may be shared at www.MemphisFuneralGermantownParkway.com for the Gaskins family.
- Willis and Viola Gaskins, Parents (deceased)
- Mary Gaskins, Wife
- Tracy and KT, Children
- Claude Gaskins, Brother
- Kendall, Aiden, Mia Gaskins and Daniel and Keith, Grandchildren
- Six (6), Great Grandchildren
- Amy Perkins, Caregiver
- He is preceded in death by seven of his siblings and twin children.
- Visitation Tuesday, December 3, 2019
- Funeral Service Tuesday, December 3, 2019