September 22, 1943 – May 12, 2018
Lee Keller, retired U.S. Navy Veteran, passed away on May 12, 2018, at the age of 74. Mr. Keller enjoyed working with computers, Sr. Louis Cardinals Baseball, music, and his family. Lee is survived by his wife of 39 years, Sandra, his children Doug Zweig (Janie), Mitch Zweig (Darlene) Steven Zweig, Lori Thorne (Ken), and Geoff Keller, as well as eight grandchildren and several great grandchildren.
- Sandra Keller, Wife
- Doug Zweig (Janie), Son
- Mitch Zweig (Darlene), Son
- Steven Zweig, Son
- Lori Thorne (Ken), Daughter
- Geoff Keller, Son
- He also leaves eight grandchildren and several great grandchildren.
- Visitiation Wednesday, May 16, 2018
- Funeral Service Wednesday, May 16, 2018