Mary Evelyn Flowers Jolly
February 15, 1933 – May 29, 2020
Mary Evelyn Flowers Jolly, age 87, of Memphis, TN passed away on Friday May 29, 2020. Mary was born February 15, 1933 in Decatur County, TN. She graduated from State Tech with a bachelor’s degree. Mary retired from Sears, Tax Matters of Tennessee and Waddell & Reed, where she was a financial planner. She enjoyed math and anything connected with numbers. Mary was married to the late Rev. Floyd Flowers for 29 years, and then married Rev. Billy Joe Jolly for 25 years until his passing. She was a faithful member of the United Pentecostal Church. Mary had a huge devotion to her family, she loved talking about them to anyone she could.
Mary was preceded in death by her parents, David Earl Austin and Rosa Chandler Austin. She is survived by her children; Rev. David Flowers (Donna), Rev. Richard Flowers (Renee), Danny Flowers (Sheila), seven grandchildren, twenty-one great grandchildren, two sisters; June Graves, Ruth Curnow (Charlie), one brother, Paul Austin (Wanda), and host loving family and friends.
The family will receive friends from 6:00 pm until 8:00 pm, on Monday June 1, 2020, with a funeral service at 2:00 pm, on Tuesday, June 2, 2020, all to be held at Memphis Funeral Home and Memorial Gardens, 3700 N. Germantown Parkway Bartlett, TN 38133.
Fond memories and expressions of sympathy may be shared at www.MemphisFuneralGermantownParkway.com for the Flowers Jolly family.
- David Earl Austin and Rosa Chandler Austin, Parents (deceased)
- Rev. Floyd Flowers, Husband of 29 years (deceased)
- Rev. Billy Joe Jolly, Husband of 25 years (deceased)
- Rev. David Flowers (Donna), Son
- Rev. Richard Flowers (Renee), Son
- Danny Flowers (Sheila), Son
- June Graves, Sister
- Ruth Curnow (Charlie), Sister
- Paul Austin (Wanda), Brother
- Mary Evelyn Flowers Jolly leaves seven grandchildren, twenty-one great grandchildren, and a host loving family and friends.
- Philip Flowers
- John Flowers
- Andrew Flowers
- Chad Flowers
- Chase Flowers
- Caleb Flowers
- Kyle Flowers
Family will receive friends
Monday, June 1, 2020
Tuesday, June 2, 2020
Live Stream Service
Tuesday, June 2, 2020