Mary Lou Melton Jackson
April 28, 1930 – August 9, 2018
Mary Lou Melton Jackson, 88 of Memphis, TN, died on Thursday, August 9, 2018, at her home. She was born on April 28, 1930 in West Helena, AR.
Mrs. Jackson was preceded in death by her husband Julius L. Melton and her son Julius L. “Butch” Melton.
She is survived by her husband, Madison Jackson of Jackson, TN , her daughters; Linda Smith of Tulsa, OK, Renee Manner of Olive Branch, MS, one daughter-in-law, Janice Melton of Byhalia, MS, six grandchildren, and twelve great grandchildren.
The family will receive friends from 1pm until service time at 2pm, on Sunday, August 12, 2018, at Memphis Funeral Home and Memorial Gardens, 3700 N. Germantown PKY., Bartlett, TN 38133.
- Madison Jackson, Husband
- Linda Smith, Daughter
- Renee Manner, Daughter
- Janice Melton, Daughter-in-law
- Six (6), Grandchildren
- Twelve (12), Great Grandchildren
- Mrs. Jackson was preceded in death by her husband Julius L. Melton and her son Julius L. “Butch” Melton.
- Family to Receive Friends Sunday, August 12, 2018
- Funeral Service Sunday, August 12, 2018