Raymond Lee Mason
February 15, 1930 – May 12, 2018
Raymond Lee Mason went home to be with Jesus on Saturday, May 12th 2018. Mr. Mason was member at Ellendale Baptist Church and a Korean War veteran. He is survived by his wife of 65 years, Evelyn Mason, his son Raymond Timothy “Tim” Mason (Titus), two granddaughters Michelle Holley and Rachel Mason, two grandsons Mark Holley (Bethany) and Tommy Holley (Ginn), 8 great grandchildren, two brothers and one sister. Mr. Mason is preceded in death by his daughter Bevelyn Holley and his son Thomas Lee Mason. A visitation will be held at Memphis Funeral Home and Memorial Gardens Monday, May 14th from 5:00 pm to 7:00pm with a funeral service Tuesday at 10:00am.
- Evelyn Mason, Wife
- Raymond Timothy "Tim" Mason (Titus), Son
- Michelle Holley, Granddaughter
- Rachel Mason, Granddaughter
- Mark Holley (Bethany), Grandson
- Tommy Holley (Ginn), Grandson
- Eight (8), Great Grandchildren
- He also leaves two brothers and one sister. Mr. Mason is preceded in death by his daughter Bevelyn Holley and his son Thomas Lee Mason.
- Visitation Monday, May 14, 2018
- Funeral Service Tuesday, May 15, 2018