Sam B. Sadler
March 6, 1931 – November 7, 2018
Sam B. Sadler went to be with the Lord on Wednesday, November 7th, 2018. He was born on March 6, 1931 in Memphis, TN. Sam was a graduate of Memphis State University and served in the Air Force during the Korean conflict. He retired from the Illinois Central Railroad. He was a lifelong member of Bellevue Baptist Church. Sam served as a deacon, teacher, ministry and on the building committee moving Bellevue to Cordova. He is survived by his children, Steve Sadler (Linda), Susan Glowen (Jack), his grandson Samuel Stephen Sadler (Sheri), his great granddaughter, Sian. Sam is preceded in death by his wife of 60 years, Para M. Sadler. A graveside service will be held at Memphis Funeral Home and Memorial Gardens Monday, November 12, 2018 at 2:00pm with a visitation held an hour prior. In lieu of flowers, donations may be offered to Providence Baptist Church- Bartlett or Mid America Baptist Theological Seminary .
- Steven Sadler (Linda), Son
- Susan Glowen (Jack), daughter
- Samuel Stephen Sadler (Sheri), Grandson
- Sian Sadler, Great Granddaughter
- Sam is preceded in death by his wife of 60 years, Para M. Sadler.
- Providence Baptist Church - Bartlett
- Mid America Baptist Theological Seminary
- Visitation Monday, November 12, 2018
- Graveside Service Monday, November 12, 2018
Sam B. Sadler
November 10, 2018
My sincere condolences to one of the finest men that I have ever known. We worked together at the railroad for many years and grew to be very close friends. I am sorry he his gone. I know that he has a good family that will keep his memories alive. May the Lord comfort the family in this time. I loved him very much. Terril Morris