Dan ( Doc ) Steffek
May 30, 1943 – November 3, 2018
Daniel “Doc” Steffek, 75 of Bartlett, TX passed away peacefully at his home on Saturday, Nov. 3, 2018. He was born on May 30, 1943 to J.A. and Lucy (Beyer) Steffek. Doc as he was nicknamed by his daddy, graduated form SSCM Catholic School in Granger in 1957. He also attended and graduated from Granger High School in 1961. He was a longtime farmer in the Bartlett area. He loved western movies and could quote almost all the good parts. He was a simple and kind hearted man.
He was preceded in death by his parents. He is survived by his brothers, Billy Joe and wife Mary Ann of Oatmeal, TX, Ronnie and Peggy of Granger, and Ricky and Susie of Granger. He is survived by his caregiver and nephew Ronnie Steffek II, who was more like a brother and best friend than a nephew. He is also survived by nephews, Darrell, Duane, Richard and Aaron, his nieces Trisha Belota, Rhonda Tanner, Rebecca Skrhak and Ashlee Wiegand and several great nephews and great nieces.
- Darrell Steffek, Active Pallbearer
- Duane Steffek, Active Pallbearer
- Mikey Skrhak, Active Pallbearer
- Michael Skrhak, Active Pallbearer
- Aaron Steffek, Active Pallbearer
- Larry Svehlak, Active Pallbearer
- Richard Steffek, Honorary Pallbearer
- Darwin Karkoska, Honorary Pallbearer
- Billy Joe Beyer, Honorary Pallbearer
- Visitation Thursday, November 8, 2018
- Rosary Thursday, November 8, 2018
- Funeral Mass Friday, November 9, 2018