October 25, 1923 – December 19, 2018
Ella Wolfe, 95, of Bartonville, Illinois, passed away Wednesday, December 19, 2018 at Heddington Oaks surrounded by her loving family. She was born October 25, 1923 in Peoria, Illinois. She married Robert Wolfe Sr. who preceded her in death. She was also preceded in death by one son, Richard “Dick” Wolfe and two brothers. She is survived by three children, Robert Wolfe Jr., Rosemarie Pomeroy and Rhonda Wolfe; several grand and great grandchildren. The family would like to thank Heddington Oaks and Vitas Hospice for their compassionate care and concern to Ella during her illness. Funeral services will be at 11:00 am Saturday, December 22, 2018 at the Davison Fulton Bartonville Chapel. The Rev. Jack Thompson will officiate. Visitation will be one hour prior to services on Saturday. Burial will be in Parkview Cemetery in Peoria. You may create an online condolence at www.davison-fultonbartonvillechapel.com.
- Robert Wolfe Sr., Husband
- Robert Wolfe Jr., Son
- Rosemarie Pomeroy, Daughter
- Rhonda Wolfe, Daughter
- Richard "Dick" Wolfe, Son
- ~ Several Grand and Great Grandchildren
- Ella was preceded in death by her parents; her husband, Robert Wolfe Sr.; one son, Richard "Dick" Wolfe; and two brothers.
- Visitation Saturday, December 22, 2018
- Funeral Service Saturday, December 22, 2018