Evelyn "Jean" Fields
February 13, 1938 – April 21, 2018
Evelyn “Jean” Fields, 80, of Bartonville passed away at 12:48 pm Saturday, April 21, 2018 at Unity Point Proctor Hospital. She has entered into glory and met her Lord and Savior and is now pain free. Hallelujah!
She was born February 13, 1938 in Quincy the daughter of Lawrence and Helen Selves Frericks. She married James Fields on November 30, 1962.
Jean is survived by her husband of 55 years; three daughters, Tanya (Matt) Nisius of Washington, Kim Sornson of Washington, and Terri (Brett) Meyer of Bartonville; one son, Mike (Dawn Ward) Fields of Bartonville; one brother, Larry (Debbie) Frericks of Bartonville; 10 grandchildren and many great-grandchildren. She was also preceded in death by her parents.
Jean worked part-time at Lauterbach Lumber Co. for 15 years. She was a member of Second Baptist Church where she was also a member of Soul Quilting Club and Dorcas Circle.
Funeral services will be at 10:00 am Friday, April 27, 2018 at Living Hope Church in Bartonville. Visitation will be 5-7:00 pm Thursday, April 26, 2018 at Davison-Fulton Bartonville Chapel. Pastor Art Georges will officiate.Burial will be in Swan Lake Memory Gardens.
Memorials may be made to Youth For Christ Middle School Camp Scholarship. To view Jean’s memorial page or to leave an online condolence please go to www.davison-fulton-bartonvillechapel.com.
- Lawrence Frericks, Father
- Helen (Selves) Frericks, Mother
- James Fields, Husband of 55 years
- Tanya (Matt) Nisius, Daughter
- Kim Sornson, Daughter
- Terri (Brett) Meyer, Daughter
- Mike (Dawn Ward) Fields, Son
- Larry (Debbie) Frericks, Brother
- ~ Ten Grandchildren
- ~ Many Great Grandchildren
- Jean was preceded in death by her parents.
- the Youth For Christ Middle School Camp Scholarship
- Visitation Thursday, April 26, 2018
- Funeral Service Friday, April 27, 2018