Phyllis M. Brown
November 14, 1924 – June 10, 2018
Phyllis M. Brown, 93, of Peoria, passed away at 11:07 am on Sunday, June 10, 2018 at Farmington Country Manor.
She was born November 14, 1924 in Peoria, IL to Paul and Myrtle (Fornoff) Patton. She married Donald W. Brown on April 13, 1944, he preceded her in death on June 28, 2005. Her parents, her son Glenn Brown, one brother and one sister also preceded her in death.
Surviving is her son Dennis (Cindy) Brown of Bartonville; daughter-in-law, Edith Brown of Mapleton; four grandchildren, Jennette (Jim) Batterton of Glasford, Eric Brown of Westfield, IN, Jeff (Wendy) Brown of Marquette Heights and Tana Brown of Morton, IL; eight great-grandchildren, Andrea Smith, Jacob Brown, Skylar Bailey, Austin, Gavin, Calvin, Nolan and Anna Batterton.
Phyllis was a member of Bethel Lutheran Church in Bartonville. She was a wonderful loving Mother and Grandmother who loved the Lord Jesus as her own personal savior. Phyllis is now absent from the body and present with the Lord. She enjoyed making quilts for charity and serving others. Phyllis loved her family, the biggest joy of her life.
A graveside service will be at 11:00 am on Wednesday, June 13, 2018 at St. John Lutheran Cemetery in Bartonville. Pastor Chase Fisher will officiate. Davison-Fulton Bartonville Chapel is in charge of arrangements.
Memorials may be made to Peoria Rescue Ministries. Words of comfort can be shared with the family at www.davison-fulton-bartonvillechapel.com
- Paul Patton, Father
- Myrtle (Fornoff) Patton, Mother
- Donald V. Brown, Husband
- Dennis (Cindy) Brown, Son
- Glenn Brown, Son
- Jennette (Jim) Batterton, Granddaughter
- Eric Brown, Grandson
- Jeff (Wendy) Brown, Grandson
- Tana Brown, Granddaughter
- Andrea Smith, Great Grandchild
- Jacob Brown, Great Grandchild
- Skylar, Bailey, Austin, Gavin, Calvin, Nolan and Anna Batterton, Great Grandchildren
- Edith Brown, Daughter-in-law
- Phyllis was preceded in death by her parents; her husband, Donald V. Brown; her son, Glenn Brown; one brother; and one sister.
- Peoria Rescue Ministries
- Graveside Funeral Service Wednesday, June 13, 2018
Phyllis M. Brown
have a memory or condolence to add?ADD A MEMORY
June 14, 2018
We can't say enough about Mrs. Brown..We loved her and will miss her. She was always smiling and had a happy outlook on life. Her whole family means a lot to us...our thoughts and prayers are with the family during this time....we love you Mrs. Brown and will always remember your friendship...Jan & Jerry