Ralph B. Olson
March 30, 1927 – November 16, 2018
Ralph B. Olson, 91, of Peoria passed away on Friday November 16, 2018 at Peoria Generations surrounded by his loving family. He was born to Birger and Annie (Markstrom) Olson on March 30, 1927 in Chicago. They preceded him in death. Ralph married the love of his life Donna Callenberg on May 3, 1952. She preceded him in death in 1994. Ralph was a master carpenter and worked for many years as the superintendent at Walter Joslyn Construction, retiring in March 1992. He is survived by his two sons, Ken (Miriam) Olson, Bob (Kathy) Olson; five grandchildren, Tom (Laura Hertz) Olson, Jane Olson, Gina (Mike) Pettit, Lisa (Ken) Schaffer, Bobby (Erin) Olson; seven great-grandchildren, Madelyn, Michael, Camden, Bryson, Brystol, Paige, Everett; and one sister, Doris Peterson. Ralph was preceded in death by his longtime companion Peg Borkman. Cremation rites have been entrusted with Davison Fulton Bartonville Chapel. Private services will be held at a later date. In lieu of flowers donations may be made to Susan G. Komen or St. Jude Midwest Affiliate.
- Birger Olson, Father
- Annie (Markstrom) Olson, Mother
- Donna (Callenberg) Olson, Wife
- Ken (Miriam) Olson, Son
- Bob (Kathy) Olson, Son
- Tom (Laura Hertz) Olson, Grandson
- Jane Olson, Granddaughter
- Gina (Mike) Pettit, Granddaughter
- Lisa (Ken) Schaffer, Granddaughter
- Bobby (Erin) Olson, Grandson
- ~ Madelyn, Michael, Camden, Bryson, Brystol, Paige, Everett, Great Grandchildren
- Doris Peterson, Sister
- ~ Peg Borkman, Longtime Companion
- Ralph was preceded in death by his longtime companion, Peg Borkman.
- Susan G. Komen or St. Jude Midwest Affiliate
No services are scheduled at this time. Receive a notification when services are updated.
Ralph B. Olson
have a memory or condolence to add?ADD A MEMORY
November 19, 2018
Ken and Miriam,
We are so sorry to hear of Ralph's passing. We will keep you and your family in our thoughts and prayers.
Joe and Linda Rex