Nina Adams Spencer
May 24, 1920 – July 21, 2018
Nina Adams Spencer, age 98, of Fieldale, Virginia passed away on Saturday July 21, 2018. Nina was born May 24, 1920 to the late Posey Joyce Adams and Emmett Green Adams.
Nina is survived by; son Glen Spencer; and daughter-in-law Judy Spencer; sisters Mary Stone (Carlon), Brenda Bishop (Charles) and Louise Campbell; grandson Alan Spencer, great granddaughters Evelyn Spencer, MaryDavis Spencer and Margaret Spencer.
Nina was preceded in death by her husband Clifton Elmo Spencer; son Gary Clifton Spencer; and brother- in- law, Hilbert Campbell
A visitation for Nina will be held Tuesday, July 24, 2018 from 6:00 PM to 8:00 PM at Collins Funeral Home, 30 Riverside Highway, Bassett, Virginia 24055. A funeral service will occur Wednesday, July 25, 2018 at 11:00 AM, 30 Riverside Highway, Bassett, Virginia 24055. A burial will occur at Old Center Primative Baptist Church Cemetery, Bassett, Virginia 24055.
Serving as pallbearers are Keith Adams, Sam Adams, Brad Bishop, Todd Bishop, Tim Philpott and Derrick Clark.
Fond memories and expressions of sympathy may be shared at www.collinsmckeestonebassett.com for the Spencer family.
- Posey Joyce Adams, Mother
- Emmett Green Adams, Father
- Clifton Elmo Spencer, Husband
- Glen Spencer, Son
- Judy Spencer, Daughter-in-law
- Gary Clifton Spencer, Son
- Alan Spencer, Grandson
- Evelyn Spencer, Great Granddaughter
- MaryDavis Spencer, Great Granddaughter
- Margaret Spencer, Great Granddaughter
- Mary Stone, Sister
- Carlon Stone, Brother-in-law
- Brenda Bishop, Sister
- Charles Bishop, Brother-in-law
- Louise Campbell, Sister
- Keith Adams, Active Pallbearer
- Sam Adams, Active Pallbearer
- Brad Bishop, Active Pallbearer
- Todd Bishop, Active Pallbearer
- Tim Philpott, Active Pallbearer
- Derrick Clark, Active Pallbearer
- Visitation Tuesday, July 24, 2018
- Funeral Service Wednesday, July 25, 2018
Nina Adams Spencer
July 22, 2018
What a precious lady you were to me even if you were holding on to the rail in the hall waystanding up when you knew you weren't supposed to. Rest in peace sweet lady! Love you! Freda