Norbert Paul Vincent Sr.
January 18, 1936 – June 3, 2021
Norbert Paul “Toddy” Vincent, Sr. went to be with the Lord on June 3 at his home surrounded by family. He was born in 1936 in Lake Arthur, LA. He moved to Sulphur, LA at the age of 15 and graduated from Sulphur High School where he was an outstanding athlete. Norbert graduated from Northwestern State University and was a member of the Louisiana National Guard. Norbert enjoyed spending time with family and friends, especially while cheering on the LSU Tigers. During the 1970s, he coached Baton Rouge’s Capital Quick Kick championship team at the National Jr. AAU Olympics. He also coached numerous sports teams for his children through BREC. He is survived by his wife of 32 years Patsy Culpepper, his son Norbert Paul Vincent, Jr. (Letty), his daughter Cindy Vincent Tendick (Ron), stepdaughter Missy Ikerd (Mike), 6 grandchildren: Jamie, Brandon, Ron, Kale, Bria, and Cade, 2 step-grandchildren James and Justin, 6 great grandchildren: Bradley, Allie Grace, Kate, Anson, Landry, and Estella, a sister Marjorie “Punkie” Ellender (Henry) of Sulphur, LA and numerous nieces and nephews. Norbert was preceded in death by his parents Nicomel and Eloise (Benoit) Vincent, his siblings Pearlise Etie, Laurise Beck, Thelma Fontenot, Anne Marie Ellender, Joyce Gilbreath, and Leroy Vincent. A funeral service will be held at Rabenhorst Funeral Home East, 11000 Florida Blvd. on Sunday, June 6, 2021 at 2:00 pm with visitation starting at 11:00 am. Burial will be at Mimosa Pines Cemetery in Carlyss, LA. on Monday, June 7, 2021 at 12:00 pm. Norbert was a wonderful husband, father, pawpaw, uncle, and friend. He will be greatly missed.
Show your support
- Patsy Culpepper Wife
- Norbert Paul Vincent, Jr. (Letty) Son
- Cindy Vincent Tendick (Ron) Daughter
- Missy Ikerd (Mike) Stepdaughter
- Jamie, Brandon, Ron, Kale, Bria, and Cade Grandchildren
- James and Justin Step Grandchildren
- Bradley, Allie Grace, Kate, Anson, Landry, and Estella Great Grandchildren
- Marjorie “Punkie” Ellender (Henry) Sister
- Nicomel and Eloise (Benoit) Vincent Parents (deceased)
- Also preceded in death by his siblings, Pearlise Etie, Laurise Beck, Thelma Fontenot, Anne Marie Ellender, Joyce Gilbreath, and Leroy Vincent
In Memory Of
Norbert Paul Vincent
Help tell the story of your loved one’s unique life. Leave a memory or share a photo below to show your support.