Jimmy Clayton Tippett
January 27, 1945 – January 29, 2019
Jimmy Clayton Tippett, 74, of Baytown, passed away January 29, 2019. He was born in Dallas, TX on January 27, 1945 to Vlasta Tippett and Paul Tippett. Jimmy worked for Exxon for many years and then became self-employed. He had a passion for spending time with his family, fishing, watching football, baseball, and was a longtime Longhorn fan.
He was preceded in death by his former wife and longtime friend, Darlene E. Tippett, of 24 years; father Paul Clayton Tippett, and mother Vlasta Tippett.
He is survived by son and daughter-in-law, Clay and Lauri Tippett; daughter and son-in-law, Kelly and Chris Kirkland, all of Baytown; brother and sister-n-law, Paul and Linda Tippett of Baytown; sister and brother-in-law, Paula and Ronnie Spak of Allen, Texas; grandchildren Alyx Tippett, Bryce Tippett, Clayton Kirkland, and Cullen Kirkland, and numerous nieces and nephews.
A visitation will be held at Navarre Funeral Home, 2444 Rollingbrook Dr, Baytown, Texas, 77521 on Saturday, February 2, 2019 from 10:00 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. with a Celebration of Life to follow at 12:30 p.m. Interment to follow at Memory Gardens Cemetery, 8624 Garth Rd, Baytown, Texas, 77521.
- Darlene E. Tippett, Former Wife of 24 yeas, Deceased
- Paul Clayton Tippett, Father Deceased
- Vlasta Tippett, Mother Deceased
- Clay and Lauri Tippett, Son and Daughter-in-law
- Kelly and Chris Kirkland, Daughter and Son-in-law
- Paul and Linda Tippett, Brother and Sister-in-law
- Paula and Ronnie Spak, Sister and Brother-in-law
- Alyx Tippett, Bryce Tippett, Clayton Kirkland, and Cullen Kirkland, Grandchildren
- and numerous nieces and nephews.
- Clay Tippett
- Chris Kirkland
- Bryce Tippett
- Clayton Kirkland
- Cullen Kirkland
- Russell Waller
- Paul Tippett, Honorary Pallbearer
- Ronnie Spak, Honorary Pallbearer
- Visitation Saturday, February 2, 2019
- Funeral Service Saturday, February 2, 2019
- Committal Service Saturday, February 2, 2019
Jimmy Clayton Tippett
February 2, 2019
Jimmy and i go way back to Softball playing for ST, JOHN United Methodist Church. Jimmy was a good player and a good person. he will be missed by his family and friends. Gone but not forgotten. Rest in peace my friend
January 31, 2019
Dear Clay, Kelly and families,
Our hearts are so heavy for you, again. May God bless and hold you close. We love your family and are here for whatever you need. We have so many wonderful memories we shared, may these and many more comfort you at this time and for years to come. With our sincerest sympathy, Love Bobby and Nelda Fayle