Nelva Virginia Moses
March 31, 1937 – March 31, 2019
Nelva Virginia Moses, 82, was born March 31, 1937 in Port Lavaca, TX. She passed away on Sunday March 31, 2019 in Baytown, TX surrounded by family. She is preceded in death by her husband and the love of her life Fred Moses, her parents Burwell Anthony Ficklen and Audrey Louise Rawls, her brothers, Richard Ficklen and Robert Ficklen, her sister Frances Keith and son in law Kirk Kyle.
She married Fred June 22, 1956 and celebrated 61 years together. She is survived by her children Lonnie Moses and wife Jamie, Audrey Kyle, Dorothy Cooksley and husband Mike and Tammy Warwick and husband Jerry. Her siblings Willie Ficklen and wife Dalene, James Ficklen and wife Gail, Gene Ficklen and wife Lynn, Randy Ficklen and wife Sherrie, Linda Wiggins and Audrey Redwine and husband Ronnie. Grandchildren Amy, Amanda, Jeff, Jeremy, Jason, Christie, Kari, Royce, Ryan, Ty, Zach, Shelby, Cody and Clint and 10 great grandchildren.
She traveled all over the South and East coast on various jobs with Fred. She loved working in her garden, flowers, her Sunday morning sermons and watching the birds from her front porch. Most of all she loved spending time with her family. Her love was unconditional. She will be greatly missed by many. Pallbearers: Jeff Moses, Jeremy Moses, Jason Moses, Royce Binnion, Ryan Binnion, Ty Warwick, Wes Baygents, Nathan Baygents, Jonathan Odette and Chase McGuire.
Services will be held on Wednesday April 3, 2019, with visitation from 2-3 and the service at 3 pm at Navarre Funeral Home 2444 Rollingbrook Dr Baytown, TX 77521. Graveside services will follow at Earthman Memory Gardens.
- Fred Moses, Husband Deceased
- Burwell Anthony Ficklen and Audrey Louise Rawls, Parents Deceased
- Richard Ficklen and Robert Ficklen, Brothers Deceased
- Frances Keith, Sister Deceased
- Kirk Kyle, Son-in-law Deceased
- Lonnie Moses and wife Jamie, Audrey Kyle, Dorothy Cooksley and husband Mike and Tammy Warwick and husband Jerry, Children
- Willie Ficklen and wife Dalene, James Ficklen and wife Gail, Gene Ficklen and wife Lynn, Randy Ficklen and wife Sherrie, Linda Wiggins and Audrey Redwine and husband Ronnie, Siblings
- Amy, Amanda, Jeff, Jeremy, Jason, Christie, Kari, Royce, Ryan, Ty, Zach, Shelby, Cody and Clint, Grandchildren
- and 10 Great-Grandchildren
- Jeff Moses
- Jeremy Moses
- Jason Moses
- Royce Binnion
- Ryan Binnion
- Ty Warwick
- Wes Baygents
- Nathan Baygents
- Jonathan Odette
- Chase McGuire
- Visitation Wednesday, April 3, 2019
- Funeral Service Wednesday, April 3, 2019
- Committal Service Wednesday, April 3, 2019
Nelva Virginia Moses
April 3, 2019
To the family....... Lonnie , Audrey, Amanda and the others... I am so sorry for your loss !
Heaven has gained another angel. She was the sweetest little lady !!
When her and Fred would come to the office to get his hearing aids worked on, she would sit and talk to me about her family. I felt like they were mine.
I would ask her how she was, I can still hear her say, " Oh,..I'm fine".
She will truly be missed by a lot, especially by me !!!!!