March 4, 1942 – January 21, 2019
Servando Duran was born in Mendez, Tamaulipas, Mexico and relocated to Baytown, Texas. He was born on March 4, 1942. He was a loving husband, father and grandfather. Servando was called home to be with the Lord on January 21, 2019 at the age of 76. He was an Insulator, Auto Mechanic and faithful in Missionary work of God. He was a member of Victory Temple Pentecostal Church of God for many years. He is preceded in death by his beloved wife, Sofia Duran; parents, Concepcion & Irene Duran; siblings, Octaviano Duran, Concepcion Duran, Zenaida Garza, Mariana Gonzalez and Esperanza Villarreal. Servando is survived by his loving children, Servando Duran Jr., Sylvia Ynfante (Alfonso), George Duran, Sergio Duran (Claudia), Irene Duran, Eleazar Duran (Vanessa), Fernando Duran (Carolina), Diana Garza (Anselmo), Sara Sanchez (Alfred), David Duran (Kristel) Surviving Siblings: Leonila Ramirez, Jose Angel Duran, Esther Gomez (Elias), Guadalupe Duran (Maria Elena), Rafael Duran, numerous grandchildren and great grandchildren. Serving as pallbearers are Jose Herrera, Roman Garza, Sergio Duran, Joshua Duran, Ramsey Garza, David Herrera, Jonathan Ynfante and Caleb De La Rosa. Honorary pallbearers are Abraham Sanchez, George Duran, Jr., Jacob Sanchez, Eleazar Duran, Jr., Matthew Duran and Carlos Duran.
- Jose Herrera, Active Pallbearer
- Roman Garza, Active Pallbearer
- Sergio Duran, Active Pallbearer
- Joshua Duran, Active Pallbearer
- Ramsey Garza, Active Pallbearer
- David Herrera, Active Pallbearer
- Jonathan Ynfante, Active Pallbearer
- Caleb De La Rosa, Active Pallbearer
- Abraham Sanchez, Honorary Pallbearer
- George Duran, Jr., Honorary Pallbearer
- Jacob Sanchez, Honorary Pallbearer
- Eleazar Duran, Jr., Honorary Pallbearer
- Matthew Duran, Honorary Pallbearer
- Carlos Duran, Honorary Pallbearer
- Visitation Thursday, January 24, 2019
- Funeral Service Friday, January 25, 2019
- Burial Friday, January 25, 2019
January 26, 2019
A Great Man of God, Great Father and Grandfather, uncle, brother, He will be Missed by Many. He left us Great Memories n life lessons and Great shoes to fill. He is now resting with his Beautiful wife in McDonalds in Heaven.
January 23, 2019
Mr. Duran I'm so sad to know u are gone. Please say hello to ur wife for me and my tio Erasmo. I hope you are all together hanging out at the McDonald's in heaven. I love you all so much and will miss you.