Wilma Jean Carson
June 22, 1931 – September 9, 2019
Wilma Jean Merritt Carson was born in Baytown, Texas June 22, 1931. She was the child of Landon Merritt and Alda Maley Merritt. She passed away at a local hospital on September 9, 2019.
Wilma Jean was a homemaker and wife. She was preceded in death by her parents, her husband W.G. “Bill” Carson, her son Robert Carson and her daughter Melanie Slaton.
She is survived by her sons Glen Pelts (Darrelyn Pelts) and Charles Carson. Grandchildren Landon Pelts, Joshua Carson, Macayla Carson, Shawn Slaton, Joshua Slaton and numerous great-grandchildren. In lieu of usual remembrances, contributions may be made to: St. Paul’s Lutheran Church @ www.stpaulsbaytown.org
Celebration of Life will be Monday, September, 16, 2019 from 5 p.m. – 7 p.m. at Navarre Funeral Home, 2444 Rollingbrook Dr., Baytown, Texas 77521.
- Landon Merritt and Alda Maley Merritt, Parents Deceased
- W.G. “Bill” Carson, Husband Deceased
- Robert Carson, Son Deceased
- Melanie Slaton, Daughter Deceased
- Glen Pelts (Darrelyn Pelts) and Charles Carson, Sons
- Landon Pelts, Joshua Carson, Macayla Carson, Shawn Slaton, Joshua Slaton, Grandchildren
- And numerous great-grandchildren.
- Celebration of Life Monday, September 16, 2019
Wilma Jean Carson
September 14, 2019
Charlie & Glenn, you have my sincerest condolences in the loss of your Dear Mother. But wow, don’t you know your mom is happy now... in the arms of Jesus and reunited with your Dad, Robert & Melody, not to mention everyone else. I can just imagine the stories & reminiscing they’re all sharing now! I love all the photos and I remember going to Killeen, TX in that van!!! Good memories! Thank y’all for sharing!
Death leaves a hole that nothing can fill. But Love leaves a memory that nothing can steal....
Heartfelt Sympathies, Katina Williams-Vowell