Wilma Jean Massey
November 25, 1921 – March 31, 2019
Wilma Jean Massey, 97, of Baytown, was born November 25, 1921 in Beaumont, TX. She passed away Sunday, March 31, 2019.
She was a graduate of Robert E. Lee High School where she was voted “Most Beautiful”. She was a member of Trinity Episcopal Church. She was a Homemaker and she loved and enjoyed playing Bridge with her friends.
She was preceded in death by her husband, J.T. Massey; by her son, David Massey; and by her parents, Frank and Eulalia Threadgill.
She is survived by her daughter and son-in-law, Susan and Larry Wolfe; and son and daughter-in-law, Jim and Michele Massey, all of Baytown; grandchildren, Katie Gorski and husband Stephen, of Kingwood, Kevin Wolfe and wife Lauren, of Kurten, Justin Massey, of Baytown; and also by four great-grandchildren, Brynn, Callie, Jacob, and Kyle.
Private graveside services will be held.
In lieu of usual remembrances contributions may be made to the charity of one’s choice. To view the online obituary or to post a tribute for the family, go to www.navarrefuneralhome.com
- J.T. Massey, Husband Deceased
- David Massey, Son Deceased
- Frank and Eulalia Threadgill, Parents Deceased
- Susan and Larry Wolfe, Daughter and Son-in-law
- Jim and Michele Massey, Son and Daughter-in-law
- Katie Gorski and husband Stephen, Kevin Wolfe and wife Lauren, and Justin Massey, Grandchildren
- Brynn, Callie, Jacob, and Kyle, Great-Grandchildren