Winford "Scribo" L. Smith
December 30, 1941 – February 2, 2020
Winford L. Smith better known as Scribo was born in the beautiful island of Trinidad on December 30, 1941. He was the son of the late Sylvia and Arthur Smith (both deceased).
Winford spent 23 years of his life serving in the United States Army. Winford was the husband of Calina Ashton Smith. He was the brother of Lloyd, Lester, Rupert and Lynette. Winford had four sons; Calwin, Verne, Curtis and Brian (deceased). He is also the uncle of Carla, Lea, Carlene, Leasil, Travis and Travon and known to many others too numerous to mention. Winford was the brother-in-law of Denise, Kay, Judy, Leroy and Dolores (deceased). Special friend of George and Franky (deceased). Winford L. Smith will be greatly missed by all who knew him, especially for his sense of humor. May he rest in eternal peace. The family will receive friends on Friday, February 7, 2020 at Earthman Baytown Funeral Home, 3919 Garth Road, Baytown, Texas 77521 from 5:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m. The funeral service will be at 10:00 a.m. on Saturday, February 8, 2020 at Earthman Baytown Funeral Home. Entombment will follow at Earthman Memory Gardens Cemetery, 8624 Garth Road, Baytown, Texas 77521.
- Jaylyn Smith, Active Pallbearer
- Rupert Smith, Active Pallbearer
- Lester Smith, Active Pallbearer
- Lloyd Smith, Active Pallbearer
- Calwin Ashton, Active Pallbearer
- Verne Ashton, Active Pallbearer
- Visitation Friday, February 7, 2020
- Funeral Service Saturday, February 8, 2020
- Entombment Saturday, February 8, 2020