February 22, 1935 – August 27, 2018
Barbara Mauer, 83, a lifelong resident of the Beaumont and Vidor areas, passed away on Monday August 27, 2018 in Beaumont, surrounded by her loving family.
Barbara was born in Arkansas City, Kansas on February 22, 1935. She was preceded in death by her parents and her husband, John F. Mauer.
She is survived by her sons; John Mauer of San Antonio, Keith Mauer and wife Kathy of Evadale, Kevin Mauer and wife Robin of Lumberton, Don Mauer and wife Cindy of League City, eight grandchildren; Adam Mauer, Cody Mauer, Sarah Newsome and husband Evan, Amanda Roberts and husband Matthew, Ashley Porter and husband Dayton, Brittany Baker and husband Adrian, Chelsea Broderick and husband Jonathan, Shea Mauer, and eleven great grandchildren.
Barbara was a Christian and a homemaker who loved gardening, quilting, making ceramics, and generally doing outdoor yard work.
A sharing of Barbara’s Life will begin on Thursday August 30, 2018 at 10:00 a.m. until 11:00 a.m. at Forest Lawn Funeral Home. A private graveside will follow at Forest Lawn Memorial Park in Beaumont.
- John Mauer, Son
- Keith Mauer and wife Kathy, Son
- Kevin Mauer and wife Robin, Son
- Don Mauer and wife Cindy, Son
- Adam Mauer, Grandson
- Cody Mauer, Grandson
- Sarah Newsome and husband Evan, Granddaughter
- Amand Roberts and husband Matthew, Granddaughter
- Ashley Porter and husband Dayton, Granddaughter
- Brittany Baker and husband Adrian, Granddaughter
- Chelsea Broderick and husband Jonathan, Granddaughter
- Shea Mauer, Grandson
- Eleven Great Grandchildren, Other
- John Mauer, Active
- Keith Mauer, Active
- Kevin Mauer, Active
- Don Mauer, Active
- Adam Mauer, Active
- Cody Mauer, Active
- A Sharing of Barbara's Life Thursday, August 30, 2018