Earl L Duhon Sr.
November 15, 1931 – August 17, 2019
Earl L. Duhon Sr., age 87, of Vidor, Texas passed away on Saturday, August 17, 2019. He was born November 15, 1931 to Louis Charles Duhon and Alma Turner Duhon in Baton Rouge, Louisiana.
Earl is survived by his wife, Doris Duhon, son Earl Duhon Jr., daughter Leanne Phillips and husband Steve, daughter Lorraine Gayle Duhon, daughter Laura Walles and husband Bert, as well as his grandchildren Joshua Seymour, James Parsley, Timothy Turner, and Charles Turner. He also leaves behind 7 great grandchildren to cherish his memory.
Earl was preceded in death by his parents Louis Charles Duhon and Alma Turner Duhon, brothers L.C. Duhon, Donald Duhon, and Chester Duhon, and grandchild Joseph Turner
Earl was a member of Calvary Baptist Church in Beaumont, Texas. He worked as a pipefitter with Mobil Oil. He was know for his outdoor hobbies which included hunting, barbequing, or working in his yard. He was a quiet man who loved working in his shop, busy wood working or fixing something, usually one of his daughters vehicles. Earl met the love of his life Doris and the two enjoyed traveling the country together. He was always willing to share a slow dance with her.
A Sharing of Memories for Earl will be held Wednesday, August 21, 2019 from 9:30 AM to 11:00 AM at Forest Lawn Funeral Home, 4955 Pine, Beaumont, Texas 77703. A Celebration of his life will follow at 11:00 AM. His burial will occur at Forest Lawn Memorial Park following the service.
Serving as pallbearers are Earl Duhon Jr., James Parsley, Joshua Seymour, Charles Turner, Ric Arena and Gary Heintz.
Fond memories and expressions of sympathy may be shared at www.forestlawnmpfh.com for the Duhon family.
- Louis Charles Duhon Sr., Father (deceased)
- Alma Turner Duhon, Mother (deceased)
- L.C. Duhon Jr., Brother (deceased)
- Donald Duhon, Brother (deceased)
- Chester Duhon, Brother (deceased)
- Joseph Turner, Grandchild (deceased)
- Doris Duhon, Wife
- Earl Duhon Jr., Son
- Leanne Phillips, Daughter
- Steve Phillips, Son-in-law
- Lorraine Gayle Duhon, Daughter
- Laura Walles, Daughter
- Bert Walles, Son-in-law
- Joshua Seymour, Grandchild
- James Parsley, Grandchild
- Timothy Turner, Grandchild
- Charles Turner, Grandchild
- Earl leaves behind 7 great grandchildren to cherish his memory.
- Earl Duhon Jr.
- James Parsley
- Joshua Seymour
- Charles Turner
- Ric Arena
- Gary Heintz
- A Sharing of Memories Wednesday, August 21, 2019
- A Celebration of Earl's Life Wednesday, August 21, 2019
Earl L Duhon Sr.
August 22, 2019
It's said there are people gone in your life you never knew life without. Not just because they were here before you, helped raise you, and left too soon, but because you know you wouldn't be the person you are today without them. Thank you, Uncle Earl. I love you,