Flora A. Elliott
November 3, 1937 – June 18, 2018
Flora A. Elliott, 80, formally of Lumberton, went to be with her Lord and Savior on Monday, June 18, 2018. Flora was born on November 3, 1937 in Geneva, Indiana to the late Delmer and Cora Stanley.
Flora was proud to be a member of First Baptist Church of Loeb. She shared God’s Word as a Sunday School teacher for the women’s class and also enjoyed helping with Vacation Bible School. She enjoyed going to the Lumberton Senior Center to spend time with her friends. Butterflies and Hummingbirds always brought a smile to Flora whenever she would see them.
Preceding Flora are her parents, Delmer and Cora.
Left to carry on Flora’s memory is her loving husband Herbert Elliott; children, Joel Elliott and his wife Alyson, Brian Elliott and his wife Carmen, and Lynn Hill and her husband Byron; grandchildren, Elise Hanna, Brinn Massengale, Russell Elliott, Colton Elliott, Neneth Elliott, Chris Hill, and Stephanie Lamberth; great-grandchildren, Barrett Massengale, Knox Massengale, Reuben Lamberth, Ellie Lamberth, Lucy Lamberth, Za Person, and Zion Person; and sister Gloria Stringer.
A Gathering to Share Memories of Flora will be held at First Baptist Church of Loeb on Saturday, June 30, from 1:30 to 2:30 pm. A Celebration of Flora’s Life will follow at 2:30 pm, officiated by Bro. Travis Hood. Burial will follow at Forest Lawn Memorial Park.
- Delmer Stanley, Father
- Cora Stanley, Mother
- Herbert Elliott, Husband
- Joel Elliott, Son
- Alyson Elliott, Daughter-in-law
- Brian Elliott, Son
- Carmen Elliott, Daughter-in-law
- Lynn Hill, Daughter
- Byron Hill, Son-in-law
- Elise Hanna, Granddaughter
- Brinn Massengale, Granddaughter
- Russell Elliott, Grandson
- Colton Elliott, Grandson
- Neneth Elliott, Granddaughter
- Stephanie Lamberth, Granddaughter
- Barrett Massengale, Great Grandson
- Knox Massengale, Great Grandson
- Reuben Lamberth, Great Grandson
- Ellie Lamberth, Great Granddaughter
- Lucy Lamberth, Great Granddaughter
- Za Person, Great Grandson
- Zion Person, Great Grandson
- Gloria Stringer, Sister
- A Gathering to Share Memories of Flora Saturday, June 30, 2018
- A Celebration of Flora's Life Saturday, June 30, 2018