Herbert Andrew Elliot Jr.
March 2, 1933 – February 2, 2019
Herbert Elliott, 85, formally of Lumberton, went to be with his Lord and Savior on Saturday, February2, 2019. Herbert was born on March 2, 1933 in Voth, Texas to the late Herbert and Odieth Elliott.
Herbert was an Air Force Veteran serving as a Staff Sergeant during the Korean War. He went to work for DuPont in 1963 and retired in 1991. Herbert loved Westerns, Dallas Cowboys, Louis L'Amour and was a great husband and father.
Left to carry on Herbert's memory are his children, Joel Elliott and his wife Alyson, Brian Elliott and his wife Carmen, and Lynn Hill and her husband Byron; grandchildren, Elise Hanna, Brinn Massengale, Russell Elliott, Colton Elliott, Neneth Elliott, Chris Hill, and Stephanie Lamberth; great-grandchildren, Barrett Massengale, Knox Massengale, Reuben Lamberth, Ellie Lamberth, Lucy Lamberth, Za Person, and Zion Person.
A Celebration of Herbert’s Life will be at 10:00 am, Saturday, March 2, 2019 at Forest Lawn Funeral Home. Burial will follow at Forest Lawn Memorial Park.
- Joel Elliott, Son
- Alyson Elliott, Daughter-in-law
- Brian Elliott, Son
- Carmen Elliott, Daughter-in-law
- Lynn Elliott, Daughter
- Byron Elliott, Son-in-law
- Elise Hanna, Grandchild
- Brinn Massengale, Grandchild
- Russell Elliott, Grandchild
- Colton Elliott, Grandchild
- Neneth Elliott, Grandchild
- Chris Hill, Grandchild
- Stephanie Lamberth, Grandchild
- Barrett Massengale, Great Grandchild
- Knox Massengale, Great Grandchild
- Reuben Lamberth, Great Grandchild
- Ellie Lamberth, Great Grandchild
- Lucy Lamberth, Great Grandchild
- Za Person, Great Grandchild
- Zion Person, Great Grandchild
- A Celebration of Life Funeral Service Saturday, March 2, 2019