Josephine E. Giardina
August 18, 1924 – September 5, 2018
Josephine Elisabeth Giardina, 94, of Beaumont, Texas, passed away peacefully on Tuesday, September 5, 2018. Josephine was born on August 18, 1924 in Beaumont, Texas to the late Lena and Carlo Vincent Accardo.
Josephine is now reunited with her husband, whom she dearly loved for over 67 years, Joseph Giardina. She was also preceded by 7 brothers and sisters.
Josephine is survived by numerous nieces and nephews.
Though Josephine and Joseph never had any children, she counted all her nieces and nephews as her own, always enjoying the opportunities to have them over and share a meal together. That is one passion that everyone will remember her for, her cooking, everyone raved how good it was. Josephine was a member of Our Lady of Assumption Catholic Church.
- Carlo Vincent Accardo, Father
- Lena Accardo, Mother
- Joseph Giardina, Husband
- A Gathering to Share Memories of Josephine Monday, September 10, 2018
- Rosary Monday, September 10, 2018
- A Funeral Mass for Josephine Monday, September 10, 2018
- Graveside Committal Service for Josephine Monday, September 10, 2018