Juanita (Hendon) Sonnier
September 14, 1940 – May 26, 2018
Juanita (Hendon) Sonnier a lifelong resident of Beaumont passed away on Saturday May 26, 2018 in Beaumont. She was born in Rayne, Louisiana to her parents Sylvain and Aurelia Molbert Sonnier.
Juanita was a homemaker who enjoyed doing puzzles, word search, various games, Bingo, and cooking for the family both at Thanksgiving and Christmas.
She was preceded in death by her husband David Rudolph Hendon; son David Wayne Hendon; daughter Susan Faye Hendon; granddaughter Faith Ann Kelly; and three great-grandsons.
Juanita is survived by her son Walter; daughters, Anita “Gail”, Theresa and husband Jr.; brother Nelson; sister Jeanette and husband John G.; six grandchildren; and eighteen great-grandchildren.
A Gathering to Share Memories of Juanita will be held at Forest Lawn Funeral Home on Friday June 1, 2018 from 5 - 8 p.m., with the Recitation of the Rosary to be held at 7:00 p.m.
A Mass of Christian Burial will be held at Our Lady of Assumption Catholic Church on Saturday June 2, at 10:00 a.m. Beaumont with graveside services to follow at 1:00 p.m. at the Campground Cemetery in Woodville, Texas.
- Sylvain Sonnier, Father
- Aurelia Molbert Sonnier, Mother
- David Rudolph Hendon, Husband
- Walter Hendon, Son
- David Wayne Hendon, Son
- Anita "Gail" Hendon, Daughter
- Theresa Hendon and husband Jr, Daughter
- Susan Faye Hendon, Daughter
- Faith Ann Kelly, Granddaughter
- Nelson Sonnier, Brother
- Jeanette Caudillo and husband John G., Sister
- Shihao Derzapf
- Joseph Bradley Derzapf
- Larry Caudillo
- Mike Kelly
- Cody Hendon
- Daquairius Green
- Christopher Stelly
- Roy William
- Charles Michael Sonnier
- A Gathering to Share Memories of Juanita Friday, June 1, 2018
- Recitation of the Rosary Friday, June 1, 2018
- A Mass of Christian Burial Saturday, June 2, 2018