March 2, 1932 – December 22, 2018
Naomi Ruth “Teed” Collins Wright Cammack was born on March 2, 1932 in Beaumont to Elbert and Tunnie Lee (Davis) Collins. She graduated From Beaumont High School and attended Lamar Tech and later retired from Gulf States Utilities. She was a long time member of the Sweet Adeline’s Singing group of Beaumont and North End Baptist Church.
Mrs. Cammack was preceded in death by her parents, Elbert and Tunnie, her brother, Ronald, her husband of many years, Maurice, her 2nd husband, Eugene Cammack, Sr., and grandson, Staff Sergeant James Kevin Wright.
Those left to cherish her memory are her son and daughter-in-law, Larry and Melinda Wright of Driftwood, TX. and daughter and son-n-law, Barbara Wright Stephens and Gary of Brisbane, Queensland, Australia; Step children Marilyn and Gary Meyers, Beth and Gerry Wilbanks, Gene and Sharon Cammack, and Jim Cammack.
She is also survived by grandchildren Senior Master Sergeant Michael Wright and wife Linda, Erin Stephens Lee and husband Brayton, and Laurel Stephens. Also, great- grand daughters Madeline and Chloe Wright; sister-n-law Melba Collins, brother and sister-n-law Bob and Gina Collins; sisters and brothers-in-law Jo Ann and George Barrow, Esther and Don Bishop, and Gay and Tom Dawson and numerous nieces and nephews.
Visitation will be at 9:00 A.M. at Forest Lawn Funeral Home with a Chapel service at 10:00 A.M. in Beaumont on Sat. Dec. 29, 2018 at 10:00 A.M. with burial to follow at Forest Lawn Memorial Park.
Should friend’s desire memorial contributions may be made to The American Cancer Society.
- Elbert Collins, Father
- Tunnie Collins, Mother
- Maurice Wright, Husband
- Eugene Cammack Sr, Husband
- SSGT James Kevin Wright, Grandson
- Larry and wife Melinda Wright, Son
- Barbara and husband Gary Stephens, Daughter
- Marilyn and Gary Meyers, Step Children
- Beth and Gerry Wilbanks, Step Children
- Gene and Sharon Cammack, Step Children
- Jim Cammack, Step Son
- Senior Master SGT Michael and wife Linda Wright, Grandson
- Erin and husband Brayton Lee, Granddaughter
- Laurel Stephens, Granddaughter
- Madeline Wright, Great Granddaughter
- Chloe Wright, Great Granddaughter
- Melba Collins, Sister-in-law
- Bob and wife Gina Collins, Brother
- Jo Ann and husband George Barrow, Sister
- Esther and husband Don Bishop, Sister
- Gay and husband Tom Dawson, Sister
- Naomi also leaves numerous nieces, nephews and friends to cherish her memory.
- The American Cancer Society
- A Gathering to Share Memories of Naomi Saturday, December 29, 2018
- A Celebration of Naomi's Life Saturday, December 29, 2018