Verna Faye Arthur
January 23, 1933 – November 3, 2018
Verna Faye Huddleston Arthur, age 85 of Kountze, died November 3, 2018.
Born January 23, 1933 in Gilmer, Texas to the late Burney and Eva Huddleston, Verna enjoyed Bunko, arts and crafts, jigsaw puzzles, spending time with friends and family, and going to the casino. She is preceded in death by her husband Jack Arthur, and daughters Brenda Gunter and Jackie Arthur.
She is survived by, daughter, Robbie Wallace and her husband Mike; son, David Arthur and his wife Margie; grandchildren, Michael Wallace, Jeremiah Gunter and his wife Savannah, Crystal Gunter, T.J. Wallace and his wife Angie, Jessica Williams and her husband Jessie; 13 great grandchildren; and numerous nieces and nephews.
Funeral Services will be 10:00 a.m., Tuesday, November 6, 2018 at Forest Lawn Funeral Home in Beaumont. The family will receive on Monday from 5:00 PM until 7:00 PM at Forest Lawn Funeral Home.
- Robbie Wallace and husband Mike, Daughter
- David Arthur and wife Margie, Son
- Michael Wallace, Grandson
- Jeremiah Gunter and wife Savannah, Grandson
- Crystal Gunter, Granddaughter
- T. J. Wallace and wife Angie, Grandson
- Jessica Williams and husband Jessie, Granddaughter
- Thirteen Great Grandchildren, Other
- Numerous Nieces and Nephews, Other
- Patrick Carre
- Allen Huddleston
- John Berry
- Jesse Lee Huddleston
- Michael Wallace
- Jeremiah Gunter
- A Sharing of Verna's Life Monday, November 5, 2018
- A Celebration of Verna's Life Tuesday, November 6, 2018