Daniel Charles Dycus
November 22, 1948 – August 29, 2019
Daniel Charles Dycus, age 70, of Indianapolis, Indiana passed away on Thursday, August 29, 2019. Daniel was born November 22, 1948 in Beech Grove, Indiana to Zola and Elijah Dycus.
Daniel is survived by his children, Chris Dycus and Nikki (Sean) Wick; sister, Sharon Garrett; grandchildren, Kari Elam, Danielle Dycus, Jacob Dycus, Jessica Dycus, Kaitlyn Wick, Gabby Wick and Jonathan Wick; and great grandchild, Maya Elam. Daniel was preceded in death by his loving wife of 30 years, Becky Dycus; parents, Elijah and Zola Dycus; and grandson, Christian Wick.
A private service will be scheduled for a later date.
Fond memories and expressions of sympathy may be shared at www.littleandsonsbeechgrove.com for the Dycus family.
- Elijah Dycus, Father (deceased)
- Zola Dycus, Mother (deceased)
- Sharon Garrett, Sister
- Becky Dycus, Spouse (deceased)
- Chris Dycus, Son
- Nikki (Sean) Wick, Daughter
- Kari Elam, Grandchild
- Danielle Dycus, Grandchild
- Jacob Dycus, Grandchild
- Jessica Dycus, Grandchild
- Christian Wick, Grandchild (deceased)
- Kaitlyn Wick, Grandchild
- Gabby Wick, Grandchild
- Jonathan Wick, Grandchild
- Maya Elam, Great Grandchild
- Visitation Thursday, September 5, 2019