Marguerite M (Pond) Austin
June 20, 1930 – November 18, 2019
Marguerite M (Pond) Austin, age 89, of Greenwood, Indiana passed away on Monday, November 18, 2019. Marguerite was born on June 20, 1930 in Flat Rock, Indiana to the late Glen and Alta Mary Pond.
Marguerite was a member of Connection Point Church, previously known as Brownsburg Christian Church. She enjoyed gardening, spending time outside and reading the Bible. She will be greatly missed by all who knew her.
Marguerite is survived by her children, Paula (Phillip) Pryor, Robert Paul (Janet) Austin Jr. and Kent Austin; 6 grandchildren; 14 great grandchildren; and 3 great great grandchildren. She was preceded in death by her husband, Robert Paul Austin Sr.; parents, Glen Pond and Alta Mary Pond; daughter, Sharon Kay Austin; and siblings, Joe Pond, Mary Malia and Ruth Smerz.
Visitation for Marguerite will be held on Saturday, November 23, 2019 from 11:30 AM to 2:30 PM at Little & Sons Funeral Home, 1301 Main Street, Beech Grove, Indiana 46107. A funeral service will immediately follow at 2:30 PM also at the funeral home. Burial will follow the funeral service at Flat Rock Baptist Cemetery in Columbus, Indiana.
In lieu of flowers, contributions in Marguerite's memory may be made to the Humane Society of Indianapolis, 7929 N. Michigan Road, Indianapolis, Indiana 46268.
- Glen Pond, Father (deceased)
- Alta Mary Pond (McQueen), Mother (deceased)
- Robert Paul Austin, Husband (deceased)
- Paula (Phillip) Pryor, Daughter
- Robert Paul (Janet) Austin Jr., Son
- Kent Austin, Son
- Sharon Kay Austin, Daughter (deceased)
- Joe Pond, Brother (deceased)
- Mary Malia, Sister (deceased)
- Ruth Smerz, Sister (deceased)
- Humane Society of Indianapolis
- Visitation Saturday, November 23, 2019
- Funeral Service Saturday, November 23, 2019