Mary Cay McKenzie
November 3, 1931 – October 10, 2019
Mary "Cay" McKenzie, 87, of Indianapolis, Indiana passed away on Thursday October 10, 2019. Mary was born November 3, 1931 to the late Anna McKenzie and James R. McKenzie.
Mary took great pride in her work as a Radiation Therapist for 30+ years. She was a member of Delta Chi Sigma Sorority.
Mary is survived by; sister-in-law, Kathryn McKenzie; nephews, Jim (Theresa) McKenzie, Mike (Amy Goodwin) McKenzie, and Pat (Stephanie) McKenzie; great-nieces Maria Thompson and Sarah Hedeen; great-nephew, Patrick McKenzie.
In addition to her parents, Mary was preceded in death by; brother James B. McKenzie and her uncle, Bernard Neenan.
A visitation for Mary will be held Monday, October 14, 2019 from 9:00 AM to 10:30 AM at Little & Sons Funeral Home, 1301 Main St, Beech Grove, Indiana 46107. A mass of christian burial will occur Monday, October 14, 2019 at 11:00 AM at Holy Name Catholic Church, 89 N 17th Ave,, Beech Grove, Indiana 46107. A burial will occur at Calvary Catholic Cemetery, Indianapolis, Indiana.
Fond memories and expressions of sympathy may be shared at www.littleandsonsbeechgrove.com for the Mckenzie family.
- Anna McKenzie, Mother (deceased)
- James R. McKenzie, Father (deceased)
- James B. McKenzie, Brother (deceased)
- Kathryn McKenzie, Sister-In-Law
- Bernard Neenan, Uncle (deceased)
- Jim (Theresa) McKenzie, Nephew
- Mike (Amy Goodwin) McKenzie, Nephew
- Pat (Stephanie) McKenzie, Nephew
- Maria Thompson, Great-Niece
- Sarah Hedeen, Great-Niece
- Patrick McKenzie, Great-Nephew
- Visitation Monday, October 14, 2019
- Mass of Christian Burial Monday, October 14, 2019