Lisa Ann Milling
December 12, 1984 – August 6, 2019
Lisa Ann Milling, 34, of Bloomington passed away Tuesday August 6, 2019 at her residence. She was born December 12, 1984 to Shawn and Julie (Jones) Milling in Bloomington.
She is survived by her parents, two brothers James (Heather) Milling, Nick (Candice) Milling, one sister Crystal (Leon Miller) Howry; two nephews Nicholas and Cody Milling, two nieces Cassidy Milling, Salina Howry, maternal grandfather Delmar Jones, two aunts Linda Bain, and Pat Baize, three uncles Terry Bain, Richard (Debbie) Jones, and Lloyd (Jocelyn) Jones.
She was preceded in death by her maternal grandmother Joyce Jones, paternal grandparents Charles and Doris Milling.
Celebration of life will be Monday August 12, 2019 at 7:00 p.m. at East Lawn Funeral Home. Visitation will be 5:00-7:00pm prior to service.
- Shawn Milling, Father
- Julie Milling, Mother
- James (Heather) Milling, Brother
- Nick (Candice) Milling, Brother
- Crystal (Leon Miller) Howry, Sister
- Cody Milling, Nephew
- Nicholas Milling, Nephew
- Cassidy Milling, Niece
- Salina Howry, Niece
- Delmar Jones, Grandfather
- Linda (Terry) Bain, Aunt
- Richard (Debbie) Jones, Uncle
- Lloyd (Jocelyn) Jones, Uncle
- Pat Baize, Aunt
- Lisa was preceded in death by her maternal grandmother, Joyce Jones and paternal grandmother and grandfather, Doris and Charles Milling.
McLean County Center for Human Services
108 W. Market Street, Bloomington, IL 61701
- Visitation Monday, August 12, 2019
- Celebration of Life Monday, August 12, 2019
- Cremation , Memorial Contributions May Be Made To: McLean County Center for Human Services 108 W Market Bloomington, IL 61701
Lisa Ann Milling
Alicia Marie Sutter
August 9, 2019
Lisa is a good friend at the psr program. I remember cutting strawberries to get ready for the psr room party. Lisa was so willing to help out.
Lisa loved B104 music and singers. She would enjoy playing it nonstop.
Lisa found out about wrestling and selflessly bought tickets for her family to go to see wrestling at the arena.
Lisa loved Joe and Kyle it is so sad she is not living with them in the rooming house with a little kitten or puppy.