William Joseph Killian
June 8, 1937 – November 6, 2019
William Joseph Killian, 82, of Normal passed away Wednesday November 6, 2019 at his residence. He was born June 8, 1937 to Raymond and Maybelle (Lott) Killian in Bloomington. He married Sharon Wingstirn, he then later married Judy Harms October 20, 1978.
William is survived by his daughter Jenifer (Bill) Strong of Normal; daughter-in-law Karen Killian of Bloomington; two step-daughters Cheryl Kruft-Hill of Florida, Cathy Winn of Michigan; sister Ann (Mike) Haas of Bloomington; five grandchildren and nine great-grandchildren.
He was preceded in death by his wife Judy, parents, and son Terry Killian . William worked for the Town of Normal Public Works for many years until his retirement. He enjoyed collecting cars and antiques.
A celebration of life will be held Monday November 11, 2019 4:00-6:00 p.m. at East Lawn Funeral Home Bloomington.
Memorial contributions may be made to St. Jude Midwest Affiliate.
- Jenifer (Bill) Strong, Daughter
- Karen Killian, Daughter-in-law
- Cheryl Kraft-Hill, Other
- Cathy Winn, Other
- Ann (Mike) Haas, Sister
- Judy Killian, Wife (deceased)
- Raymond J. Killian, Father (deceased)
- Maybelle Ruth Killian, Mother (deceased)
- Terry J. Killian, Son (deceased)
- Surviving are 5 grandchildren and 9 great-grandchildren
St. Jude Midwest Affiliate
530 NE Glen Oak Ave, Peoria, IL 61603
- Celebration of Life Monday, November 11, 2019