January 4, 1939 – March 4, 2018
James Psarudakis, 79, of Boca Raton, FL passed away on Sunday, March 4, 2018. James was born in Queens, NY on January 4, 1939 a son of the late Nicholas and Edith Psarudakis.
James had a career with Hobart Corporation for 30+ years.
Surviving James is his loving wife Stormy, daughters Debra Baxter, Gail Walden, Wendy Valenzuela and 5 grandchildren Daniel, Victoria, Fernando, Gerardo and Alexandra.
The family will receive friends for a Memorial Gathering on Wednesday, March 7, 2018 from 2:00 P.M. until 3:30 P.M. at Babione Funeral Home, 10060 Calle Comercio Drive, Boca Raton, FL, 33428. A Memorial Service will begin at 3:30 P.M.
- Stormy Psarudakis, Wife
- Debra Baxter, Daughter
- Gail Walden, Daughter
- Kenneth Walden, Son-in-law
- Wendy Valenzuela, Daughter
- Fernando Valenzuela, Son-in-law
- Daniel Baxter, Grandson
- Victoria Baxter, Granddaughter
- Fernando Valenzuela, Grandson
- Gerordo Valenzuela, Grandson
- Alexandra Valenzuela, Great Granddaughter
- Memorial Gathering Wednesday, March 7, 2018
- Memorial Service Wednesday, March 7, 2018
have a memory or condolence to add?ADD A MEMORY
receive updates when new memories are postedRECEIVE UPDATES
August 17, 2018
So sorry to hear of Jimmy's passing. He's love of life and sense of humor touched everyone he met.
Jeri, his coworker from Hobart.
Erica Andrade (Psarudakis)
March 11, 2018
Aunt Stormy, Debbie, & family,
I have no words. He will be missed. Now the three brothers are together again, watching over us. I love you my family!