January 4, 1939 – March 4, 2018
James Psarudakis, 79, of Boca Raton, FL passed away on Sunday, March 4, 2018. James was born in Queens, NY on January 4, 1939 a son of the late Nicholas and Edith Psarudakis.
James had a career with Hobart Corporation for 30+ years.
Surviving James is his loving wife Stormy, daughters Debra Baxter, Gail Walden, Wendy Valenzuela and 5 grandchildren Daniel, Victoria, Fernando, Gerardo and Alexandra.
The family will receive friends for a Memorial Gathering on Wednesday, March 7, 2018 from 2:00 P.M. until 3:30 P.M. at Babione Funeral Home, 10060 Calle Comercio Drive, Boca Raton, FL, 33428. A Memorial Service will begin at 3:30 P.M.
- Stormy Psarudakis, Wife
- Debra Baxter, Daughter
- Gail Walden, Daughter
- Kenneth Walden, Son-in-law
- Wendy Valenzuela, Daughter
- Fernando Valenzuela, Son-in-law
- Daniel Baxter, Grandson
- Victoria Baxter, Granddaughter
- Fernando Valenzuela, Grandson
- Gerordo Valenzuela, Grandson
- Alexandra Valenzuela, Great Granddaughter
- Memorial Gathering Wednesday, March 7, 2018
- Memorial Service Wednesday, March 7, 2018
have a memory or condolence to add?ADD A MEMORY
receive updates when new memories are postedRECEIVE UPDATES
Erica Andrade (Psarudakis)
March 12, 2018
Aunt Stormy, Debbie, & family,
I have no words. He will be missed. Now the three brothers are together again, watching over us. I love you my family!