March 3, 1923 – June 13, 2020
Yolanda M. O'Brien, 97, passed away peacefully in her home on June 13, 2020 in Boca Raton, Florida after a lengthy battle with MDS. Yolanda was born on March 3, 1923 in Cranford, New Jersey to Anthony and Louise Picaro. She graduated from Sacred Heart High School in Elizabeth, New Jersey. She went to work at Eastern Aircraft as a riveter during World War II. Yolanda later worked for American Express as a fraud analyst until her retirement in 1982.
Yolanda was predeceased by her parents Anthony and Louise Picaro, husband Eugene of 68 years, her three brothers Daniel (Ann) Picaro, John (Flo) Picaro and Anthony Picaro. She is survived by her son Eugene, Jr. (Alpha) O'Brien, daughter Kathy (Carl) Allen, grandchildren Robert O'Brien, Zachary Allen and Krista (Jeffrey) Francois, great grandchildren Breanna (William) Doty, Kassandra O'Brien, Joshua O'Brien, Anthony O'Brien, Mikaylah O'Brien, Hazel Francois, Kaliah Francois, Alicia Allen and Kyra Francois, along with many nieces and nephews.
Due to the uncertainty of Covid-19 pandemic, a memorial service and celebration of her well lived life will be held at a later date.
- Anthony Picaro, Father (deceased)
- Louise Picaro, Mother (deceased)
- Eugene O'Brien, Husband (deceased)
- Daniel Picaro (Ann Picaro), Brother (deceased)
- John Picaro (Flo Picaro), Brother (deceased)
- Anthony Picaro, Brother (deceased)
- Eugene O'Brien Jr. (Alpha O'Brien), Son
- Kathy Allen (Carl Allen), Daughter
- Robert O'Brien, Grandchild
- Zachary Allen, Grandchild
- Krista Francois (Jeffrey Francois), Grandchild
- Breanna Doty (William Doty), Great Grandchild
- Kassandra O'Brien, Great Grandchild
- Joshua O'Brien, Great Grandchild
- Anthony O'Brien, Great Grandchild
- Mikaylah O'Brien, Great Grandchild
- Hazel Francois, Great Grandchild
- Kaliah Francois, Great Grandchild
- Alicia Allen, Great Grandchild
- Kyra Francois, Great Grandchild
- Mrs. O'Brien also leaves behind many nieces and nephews to cherish her memory.