Charles "Chuck" Woolley
September 13, 1936 – March 25, 2020
Charles Bernard “Chuck” Woolley passed away Tuesday night, March 24, 2020, at the Ripley Nursing Home in Ripley, MS. He was born on September 13, 1936 to Weldon and Marie Woolley in New Orleans, LA. He was a member of Crossroads Methodist Church and owned his own business. His greatest joy in life was spending time with his “Babe”, Mattie, and their family.
He is survived by four daughters: Carolyn (Herschel) Bennett; Tina (Jimmy) Moore; Trudy Latch; Margie Thorne; eight grandchildren; 11 great-grandchildren; and 7 great-great grandchildren. He was preceded in death by his parents and the love of his life, Mattie Eaton Woolley.
Funeral services will be Thursday, March 26, 2020 at 11:00 A.M. at Crossroads Methodist Church. There will be no visitation, and the private service will be for immediate family only, with Macmillan Funeral Home in charge of the arrangements. Pallbearers will be great and great-great grandsons Tyson Prentiss, Cameron Monts, Chandler Thorne, Jon-Ashton Grimes, Thax Jourdan, Gavin Sartain, and Ayden Jones.
- Carolyn Sparks Bennett (Hershel), Daughter
- Tina Moore (Jimmy), Daughter
- Trudy Latch, Daughter
- Margie Thorne, Daughter
- Mattie Eaton Woolley, Wife (deceased)
- Weldon Bernard Woolley, Father (deceased)
- Marie Pounders, Mother (deceased)
- Mr. Woolley is also survived by eight grandchildren; 11 great grandchildren; and seven great-great grandchildren.
- Tyson Prentiss, Pallbearer
- Cameron Monts, Pallbearer
- Chandler Thorne, Pallbearer
- John Ashton Grimes, Pallbearer
- Taxton Jourdan, Pallbearer
- Gavin Sartain, Pallbearer
- Ayden Jones, Pallbearer