September 12, 1948 – February 8, 2021
Mary Delores Steed, 72, passed away Monday, February 8, 2021, at her home. She was born September 12, 1948, to Frank and Betty Cooper. She was a homemaker, and enjoyed reading, collecting, motorcycle riding and spending time with her family.
A Celebration of Life service will be at 1:00 P.M. Thursday, February 11, 2021, at McMillan Funeral Home with Bro. David Krech officiating.
She is survived by her husband, Butch Steed; three daughters, Betty Ann (Rohn) Thurman, Sherry Tomason and Missy Lowther; three sons, John (Nancy) Edge, Jonathon (Casey) Steed and Jeremy (Sylvonia) Steed; three sisters, Joan Smith, Tammy (Andy) Jackson and Janet (Julian) Collinsworth; one brother, Danny (Carol) Cooper; 14 grandchildren; and eight great-grandchildren.
She was preceded in death by her parents.
Condolences may be left at www.mcmillanfuneralhome.com.
- Merlin "Butch" Steed, Husband
- Betty Ann Thurman (Rohn), Daughter
- Sherry Edge, Daughter
- Missy Lowther, Daughter
- John Edge (Nancy), Son
- Jonathon Steed (Casey), Son
- Jeremy Steed (Sylvonia), Son
- Joan Smith, Sister
- Tammy Jackson (Andy), Sister
- Janet Collinsworth (Julian), Sister
- Danny Cooper (Carol), Brother
- Frank Cooper, Father (deceased)
- Betty Cunningham Cooper, Mother (deceased)
- Mrs. Steed also leaved behind 14 grandchildren and eight great-grandchildren.
A Celebration of Life
Thursday, February 11, 2021