March 20, 2017 – March 15, 2020
Sadie Louise Fitzgerald, 2, passed away Sunday, March 15, 2020, at her home. She was born March 20, 2017, to Kirstin Fitzgerald. She enjoyed music and loved her sister.
A Celebration of Life service will be at 4:00 P.M. Wednesday, March 18, 2020, at Chapman Church of Christ with Minister Mark Lindley and Minister James Pilgram officiating. Burial will be in Chapman Church of Christ Cemetery. Services are under the direction of McMillan Funeral Home.
She is survived by her mother, Kirstin Fitzgerald; her twin sister, Sailor Fitzgerald; her brother, Tavin Fitzgerald; her grandparents, Tim Fitzgerald and Sharon Pannell; great-grandparents, Louise Pannell, James Fitzgerald and Juanita Fitzgerald; godparents, Cody and Tiffany Jackson; and a host of aunts, uncles, cousins and church family that loved her so much.
The family thanks Dr. Bolden, the staff at Magnolia Therapy and the staff at LeBonheur Children’s Hospital for all that they have done.
Visitation will be Tuesday from 5:00 P.M. until 8:00 P.M. at the church.
Condolences may be left at www.mcmillanfuneralhome.com.
- Kirstin Fitzgerald, Mother
- Sailor Fitzgerald, Twin Sister
- Tavin Fitzgerald, Brother
- Tim Fitzgerald, Grandfather
- Sharon Pannell, Grandmother
- Louise Pannell, Great Grandparent
- James Fitzgerald, Great Grandparent
- Juanita Fitzgerald, Great Grandparent
- Cody Jackson (Tiffany), God-Parents
- Host of aunts, uncles, cousins, and church family that loved her so much.
- Visitation Tuesday, March 17, 2020
- A Celebration of Life Wednesday, March 18, 2020
March 17, 2020
Family, know that God Almighty shares in the pain and loss of your sweet girl. He alone is your great comforter! Know that in Him, you will see her again. My deepest, heartfelt sympathies to the entire family......Danny Kennedy 615 North Madison St. Tupelo, Ms. 38804 Friend of Tim....
Candice & Chris Johnson
March 16, 2020
Will always remember her smile it brightened the day no matter how bad it had been. She was one you fell in love with the first time you met her. You will be missed dearly sweet girl.