Dorothy Jean Perry
January 21, 1930 – October 4, 2019
PERRY, Dorothy J. (Cormier), 89, of Derry New Hampshire passed away on October 4, 2019 at Greystone Farms Nursing Home with her loving family by her side. She was born to Charles and Eva (Comeau) Cormier on January 21, 1930 in Brockton, MA.
Dorothy grew up in Brockton where she attended Brockton High school, She was active in civic affairs, was the treasure of the Wiseman Club and various Banking Company’s.
She is survived by her two children Donald “Don” C. Perry and his wife Cathy of Raynham, MA, her daughter Janice M. (Perry) Greenfield and husband Mark of Derry NH. Her four grandchildren; Matthew, and Michael Greenfield, Renee Gillespie, and Laura Gouthro. Seven great-grandchildren; Madeleine, Miles, and Maggie Greenfield. Alison, and Connor Gillespie, Zackary, and Alexander Gouthro. One brother; Carl Burton “Sonny” Cormier of FL. Preceded in passing was her loving husband of 42 years Donald F. Perry, her brothers; C Harvey, Robert F., and Richard V. Cormier.
Visiting hours will be held at Nickerson-Bourne Funeral Home at 40 MacArthur Blvd., Bourne, MA on October 14, 2019 from 9:30am to 10am. The burial is to follow at the Massachusetts National Cemetery in Bourne at 10:30am.
In lieu of flowers please donate in Dorothy’s name to Compassus Hospice at 170 S. River Rd., Unit 2, Bedford, NH 03110.
For directions, and online condolences please visit www.nickersonbournefuneralhome.com.
- Charles Cormier, Father (deceased)
- Eva Cormier, Mother (deceased)
- Donald F. Perry, Husband (deceased)
- Donald “Don” C. Perry, Son
- Cathy Perry, Daughter-in-law
- Janice M. Greenfield, Daughter
- Mark Greenfield, Son-in-law
- Matthew Greenfield, Grandchild
- Michael Greenfield, Grandchild
- Renee Gillespie, Grandchild
- Laura Gouthro, Grandchild
- Madeleine Greenfield, Great Grandchild
- Miles Greenfield, Great Grandchild
- Maggie Greenfield, Great Grandchild
- Alison Gillespie, Great Grandchild
- Connor Gillespie, Great Grandchild
- Zackary Gouthro, Great Grandchild
- Alexander Gouthro, Great Grandchild
- Carl Burton “Sonny” Cormier, Brother
- C Harvey Cormier, Brother (deceased)
- Robert F. Cormier, Brother (deceased)
- Richard V. Cormier, Brother (deceased)
- Visitng Hours Monday, October 14, 2019
- Burial Monday, October 14, 2019
Dorothy Jean Perry
have a memory or condolence to add?ADD A MEMORY
October 6, 2019
Thank you for all you did for me and our family.
You have always been there in good times and bad.
I remember all the wonderful holidays we spent together, the trips to Swifts beach, and later to your cottage in Dennis.
You helped me get my first job in Banking that lasted for 45 years.
You immediately came to the house when Steve passed away to offer your comfort at such a difficult time.
My Father admired and Loved you so much!
You were the glue that held the family together.
You will always be in my heart.
Blue Hearts for the Ocean you Loved so Much!