Loreto G. King
July 8, 1939 – October 25, 2019
Loreto G. "Lori" (Tottle) King, of Fall River, MA, passed away on Friday, October, 25, 2019 at the Woonsocket Health Center. She was the wife of Arthur V. King.
Born in Somerville, MA, she was the daughter of the late William Hamilton and Anne (Harrington) Tottle. After graduation, Lori served 2 years in the U.S. Army. She then worked for Kinney Vacuum of Stoughton, MA in the clerical department. She later worked for Club Car in Bourne, MA until her retirement.
Besides her husband of 30 years, she is survived by her children William H. Lundstedt, Laurette Lundstedt, Lisa Bishop, her sister Olive Boyer, 10 grandchildren and 3 great grandsons. She was predeceased by her son Erik Lundstedt.
Relatives and friends are invited to attend her Funeral Service at 11:00 am on Friday, November 8th, 2019 at the Bourne United Methodist Church, 37 Sandwich Road, Bourne MA. Burial at the Massachusetts National Cemetery in Bourne, MA will immediately follow.
- William Hamilton, Father (deceased)
- Anne Tottle, Mother (deceased)
- Arthur V. King, Husband
- William H. Lundstedt, Son
- Laurette Lundstedt, Daughter
- Lisa Bishop, Daughter
- Olive Boyer, Sister
- Erik Lundstedt, Son (deceased)
- She is also survived by 10 grandchildren and 3 great grandsons.
- Funeral Service Friday, November 8, 2019
- Burial Friday, November 8, 2019