January 13, 1919 – August 5, 2018
Mary (Saveriano) Oxley, of Burlington, passed away Sunday August 5, 2018 she was the wife of the late Lloyd N. Oxley.
Born in Boston, MA a daughter of the late Aniello and Agnes (Emma) Saveriano. She was raised and educated in East Boston.
She had worked as a dress maker for many years in the Boston area and retiring in 1983. She later resided in East Harwich in 1989. She was a member of the Cape Cod Auxiliary and Holy Trinity Church.
She is survived by a daughter, Elaine M. Looney, her husband Jack of Bedford, MA and their children Lisa, and Kristen. Her son Lloyd H. Oxley and his wife Cindy of Dallas, Texas and their children Eileen, and Michael. A Sister, Helen Garra of New Jersey and her brother, Henry Saveriano of Harwich, MA, She is also survived by 6 great-grandchildren and many nieces and nephews.
Relatives and friends are invited to attend her Funeral Service at 12 noon on Thursday, August 9, 2018 at the Nickerson-Bourne Funeral Home 40 MacArthur Blvd. Bourne. Visitation prior to service 10 a.m. to 12 p.m. Interment at the Massachusetts National Cemetery Bourne, MA. In lieu of flowers donations in her memory may be made to Disabled American Veterans.
- Lloyd N. Oxley, Husband
- Aniello Saveriano, Father
- Agnes Emma Saveriano, Mother
- Elaine M. Looney, Daughter
- Jack Looney, Son-in-law
- Lisa Looney, Granddaughter
- Kristen Looney, Granddaughter
- Lloyd H. Oxley, Son
- Cindy Oxley, Daughter-in-law
- Eileen Oxley, Granddaughter
- Michael Oxley, Grandson
- Helen Garra, Sister
- Henry Saveriano, Brother
- She is also survived by 6 great-grandchildren and many nieces and nephews.
- Visiting Hours Thursday, August 9, 2018
- Funeral Service Thursday, August 9, 2018
- Interment Thursday, August 9, 2018
have a memory or condolence to add?ADD A MEMORY