December 24, 1920 – December 27, 2019
Helen Saylor, 99, of Gilbertsville, wife of the late Leroy W. Saylor. Passed away in her residence on Friday December 27, 2019 surrounded by her family. Born Boyertown. She was a daughter of the late Annie (Leffel) and Norman Willman. She was member of Faith Chapel Christian Assembly. Birdsboro, PA. Helen worked for Wagner Electric in production for many years until her retirement. She is survived by her children, Margaret E. wife of C.William Houser of Gilbertsville, Linda Ann widow of Douglas Sanders of Doylestown, Alvin L. husband of Judy Saylor of East Greenville and Cammy S. wife of Richard Ziegler of East Greenville. A sister, Anna Royer of Boyertown. 13 grandchildren, 10 great grandchildren and 4 great great grandchildren also survive her. Funeral Services will be held at the Linwood W. Ott Funeral Home, Inc. 111 North Reading Ave. Boyertown, PA. 19512. on Friday January 3, 2020 at 11:30 AM. Family and friends may call at the funeral home on Friday from 10:30 to 11:30 AM. Interment will be in Limerick Garden of Memories, Limerick, PA. Online condolences may be made at www.lwottfuneralhome.com
- Margaret E. Houser (C. William), Daughter
- Linda Ann Sanders (Douglass (Deceased)), Daughter
- Alvin L. Saylor (Judy), Son
- Cammy S, Ziegler (Richard), Daughter
- Anna Royer, Sister
- Norman Willman, Father (deceased)
- Annie (Leffel) Willman, Mother (Deceased)
- Leroy W. Saylor, Husband (Deceased)
- Helen is also survived by Thirteen grandchildren, 10 great-grandchildren ad four great-great grandchildren.
- Viewing Friday, January 3, 2020
- Funeral Service Friday, January 3, 2020
December 28, 2019
She is the one who molded me into loving to sew and make quilts!!