Funeraria Del Angel Rose Lawn & Rose Lawn Memorial Gardens
4464 Old Port Isabel Rd, Brownsville, TX
November 1, 1956 – October 24, 2019
Sylvia Gonzalez, age 62 passed away on Thursday October 24, 2019. Sylvia was born November 1, 1956 to Maria Elena Padilla and Hilario Molina.
Sylvia is survived by; daughter Nora Medina; daughter Yvette Gonzalez; daughter Cynthia Gonzalez; daughter Maria Isabel Gonzalez; daughter Elizabeth Flores; daughter Melissa Gonzalez; and son Nicky Rodriguez; brother Larry Molina, brother Rene Molina, brother Leonel Padilla and sister Angela Padilla. Mrs. Gonzalez also leaves 17 grandchildren and 2 great grandchildren to cherish her memory.
Sylvia was preceded in death by; father Hilario Molina and mother Maria Elena Padilla; sister Maria del Refugio Molina and sister Marisela Molina.
A visitation for Sylvia will be held Sunday, October 27, 2019 from 11:00 AM to Monday, October 28, 2019 at 10:30 AM at Funeraria Del Angel Rose Lawn, 4464 Old Port Isabel Rd., Brownsville, TX 78526. A Prayer Service will occur Sunday, October 27, 2019 at 7:00 PM, 4464 Old Port Isabel Rd., Brownsville, TX 78526. A Burial will occur Monday, October 28, 2019 at Rose Lawn Memorial Gardens, 4464 Old Port Isabel Rd., Brownsville, TX 78526.
Serving as pallbearers are Aaron Medina, Preston Flores, Andy Garza, Tony Garza, Larry Molina and Leonel Padilla.
- Hilario Molina, Father (deceased)
- Maria Elena Padilla, Mother (deceased)
- Maria del Refugio Molina, Sister (deceased)
- Marisela Molina, Sister (deceased)
- Larry Molina, Brother
- Rene Molina, Brother
- Leonel Padilla, Brother
- Angela Padilla, Sister
- Nora Medina, Daughter
- Yvette Gonzalez, Daughter
- Cynthia Gonzalez, Daughter
- Maria Isabel Gonzalez, Daughter
- Elizabeth Flores, Daughter
- Melissa Gonzalez, Daughter
- Nicky Rodriguez, Son
- Mrs. Gonzalez also leaves 17 grandchildren and 2 great grandchildren to cherish her memory.
- Aaron Medina, Pallbearer
- Preston Flores, Pallbearer
- Andy Garza, Pallbearer
- Tony Garza, Pallbearer
- Larry Molina, Pallbearer
- Leonel Padilla, Pallbearer
- Visitation Sunday, October 27, 2019
- Prayer Service Sunday, October 27, 2019
October 25, 2019
Our dearest friend we will miss you. Your strength and courage we will always remember. You have left us but you will be forever in our hearts. Rest in peace. God bless you friend