Mary Holler Nemec
June 27, 1935 – September 2, 2019
Mary Holler Nemec age 84, was born on June 27, 1935 in Deming, New Mexico and passed away on September 2, 2019 in Bryan, Texas.
Mary was a home maker and a member of St. Joseph Catholic Church where she was also a member of the K.J.Z.T. Society. Mary loved baking kolaches, gardening and reading romance novels.
Mary was preceded in death by her parents, Joe and Angelina (Brandesky) Holler; her husband of 61 years, William F. Nemec, Sr.; her brothers, William and Joseph Holler.
Mary is survived by her children, son William F. Nemec, Jr. (wife Tiffany) of Bryan, daughter, Kathleen O’Field (husband Ivan) of College Station, son David Nemec ( wife Theresa) of Bryan; sister Annie Blysard of Bryan; grandchildren, Kyle Nemec (wife Ashley) of Aberdeen, SD, Kelsey Nemec of Vermillion, SD, Arron Nemec and girlfriend Jordan Berry of College Station; great-grandson, Oliver Nemec of Aberdeen, SD as well as numerous nieces, nephews, and cousins.
A visitation for Mary will be held from 5pm-7pm Sunday, September 8 at Memorial Funeral Chapel in Bryan. A rosary will be recited Sunday at 6pm. A Mass of Christian Burial will be held at 10am on Monday, September 9 at St. Joseph Catholic Church in Bryan. Entombment will follow at the Msgr. Gleissner Mausoleum in Mt. Calvary Catholic Cemetery in Bryan.
The family requests in lieu of flowers, memorials may be made to The Alzheimer’s Foundation or St. Joseph Catholic Church. The family would also like to send a special thank you to her caregivers at Magnified and Lampstand Nursing facilities and Compassionate Care Hospice, especially her caregiver Bri.
Mary will be in her family’s heart forever, as well as, in the hearts of everyone she loved. May her spirit rest, in a place where the suffering and pain of this earth are finally transcended.
- William F. & Tiffany Nemec Jr., Son & Daughter-in-law
- David & Theresa Nemec, Son & Daughter-in-law
- Kathleen & Ivan O'Field, Daughter & Son-in-law
- Annie Blysard, Sister
- Kyle & Ashley Nemec, Grandson & Spouse
- Kelsey Nemec, Granddaughter
- Arron Nemec & Jordan Berry, Grandson & Girlfriend
- Oliver Nemec, Great-Grandson
- N U M E R O U S, Cousins
- N U M E R O U S, Nieces & Nephews
- Joe Holler, Father (deceased)
- Angelina Brandesky, Mother (deceased)
- William F. Nemec Sr., Husband (deceased)
- William Holler, Brother (deceased)
- Joseph Holler, Brother (deceased)
- Joseph Brandesky
- James Hejl
- Randy Holler
- Tom Lewis
- Arron Nemec
- Ivan O'Field
- The Alzheimer's Foundation
- St. Joseph Catholic Church
- VISITATION Sunday, September 8, 2019
- ROSARY Sunday, September 8, 2019
- MASS OF CHRISTIAN BURIAL Monday, September 9, 2019