August 16, 1933 – January 30, 2020
Angela Romeo, 86, of Camp Hill, PA, passed away on Thursday January 30, 2020.
Born in Mammola, Italy on August 16, 1933 to the late, Domenico and Elizabeth (Scali) Arancio.
She is preceded in death by her loving husband, Joseph Romeo.
She is survived by her children; daughter Josephine Doller and her husband, John; sons, Bruno and his wife Michele, John and his wife Beverly, Nick and his wife Natalie; grandchildren, Alex, Gabriella, Jon-Michael, Olivia, Simone, Marcus, Giuliana, Cristiano, Gianluca and Matteo, and a great-grandchild to be born in April.
A visitation will be held on Monday, February 03, 2020 at Neill Funeral Home; 3401 Market Street, Camp Hill, PA from 11:00am until 12:30pm. Mass of Christian Burial will be at 1:00pm at Good Shepherd Catholic Church; 3435 E Trindle Rd, Camp Hill, PA. Burial will follow at Gate of Heaven Cemetery; 1313 S York St, Mechanicsburg, PA.
In lieu of flowers, memorial contributions may be made to the American Lung Association; PO Box 11039, Lewiston, ME 04243-9409.
- Domenico Arancio, Father (deceased)
- Elizabeth (Scali) Arancio, Mother (deceased)
- Joseph Romeo, Husband (deceased)
- Josephine Doller (John Doller), Daughter
- Bruno Romeo (Michele Romeo), Son
- John Romeo (Beverly Romeo), Son
- Nick Romeo (Natalie Romeo), Son
- Angela also leaves behind her grandchildren Alex, Gabriella, Jon-Michael, Olivia, Simone, Marcus, Giuliana, Cristiano, Gianluca and Matteo, and a great-grandchild to be born in April.
- American Lung Association
- Visitation Monday, February 3, 2020
- Mass of Christian Burial Monday, February 3, 2020
- Burial Monday, February 3, 2020
Kathy Knoble (Cook)
February 5, 2020
Nick and Family -
I'm very sorry to hear about your Mom. She was such a nice woman who always had a big smile and wave for me when I saw her at church. My sincere condolences to you and your entire family. May she rest in peace!
Domenic & Phyllis AGOSTINO
February 2, 2020
Our deepest condolences to you & your families for your loss. Sorry that we aren't able to be with you at this time of grief & sorrow may your mother & our aunt rest in peace. Love always Phyllis & Domenic 🙏
February 1, 2020
My sympathy and prayers.