Joyce Ann Myers
December 19, 1941 – June 6, 2019
Joyce Ann Myers, 77, of Harrisburg, passed away Thursday, June 6, 2019 in Harrisburg Hospital. She was born December 19, 1941 in Harrisburg, daughter of the late Robert and Dorothy (Mensch) Corsnitz. Prior to retirement she was employed with Pennsylvania National Insurance Company. She was preceded in death by her husband, Kenneth Eugene Myers. Survived by her daughters: Tammy (Steve) Kenworthy, of Coatesville, Deborah Hissick, of Harrisburg, and Darlene (Scott) Lippert, of Mechanicsburg; 10 grandchildren, and 10 great grandchildren; one brother, Robert L. Corsnitz, Jr. of Womelsdorf. She was preceded in death by a sister, Sherry Cassel. Funeral service will be held 11:00 Friday, June 14, 2019 at Neill Funeral Home, 3401 Market St. Camp Hill, with viewing one hour prior to service. Interment will be in Rolling Green Cemetery, Camp Hill.
- Tammy Kenworthy, Daughter
- Deborah Hissick, Daughter
- Darlene Lippert, Daughter
- Robert Corsnitz Jr., Brother
- 10 grandchildren and 10 great grandchildren.
- Viewing Friday, June 14, 2019
- Funeral Service Friday, June 14, 2019