Patricia "Patty" H. Brown
March 15, 1952 – February 8, 2020
Patricia Helen Brown, 67, of Harrisburg and Mechanicsburg, passed away on Saturday February 8, 2020 at the Carlisle Regional Hospital.
Patty was born on March 15, 1952 in Harrisburg and was the daughter of the late Clarence F. and Katherine E. (Wert) Brown.
She was a 1970 graduate of William Penn High School in Harrisburg. She worked over 20 years at the Dauphin County Board of Assistance and belonged to the Business Women’s Association and the Englebert Humperdinck-a-lettes. Patty loved animals and enjoyed feeding the birds and squirrels, and caring for all the dogs and cats she owned over the years.
Patty is survived by her brother and sister in-law, Michael S. and Vicki Jo (Bard) Brown of Camp Hill. Also surviving is Uncle Frank Brown of Power Springs, Georgia; Aunt Rosemarie Johnson of Brooklyn Park, Minnesota; many special cousins around the local area, and her best friends Marion Horstmann and Walter Eckenrode.
A special thank you to all the care givers at the Claremont Nursing and Rehab Center in Carlisle for making Patty’s home over the last three years happy and active.
A viewing will be held 10-12pm on Wednesday February 12, 2020, at Neill Funeral Home; 3401 Market Street, Camp Hill. Burial will be held at the convenience of the family.
In lieu of flowers, memorial contributions may be made to the Human Society of Harrisburg; 7790 Grayon Road, Harrisburg, PA 17111.
- Clarence F. Brown, Father (deceased)
- Katherine E. (Wert) Brown, Mother (deceased)
- Michael S. Brown, Brother
- Vicki Jo (Bard) Brown, Sister-in-law
- Also surviving is Uncle Frank Brown of Power Springs, Georgia; Aunt Rosemarie Johnson of Brooklyn Park, Minnesota; many special cousins around the local area, and her best friends Marion Horstmann and Walter Eckenrode.
- Humane Society of Harrisburg
- Visitation Wednesday, February 12, 2020