Ezess Franklin Fountain
January 12, 1921 – February 27, 2018
Services for Ezess Franklin Fountain ,97, are scheduled for March 3, 2018, at Eubank Funeral Home in Canton with Bro. Mark Robinson officiating.
Interment will be at Grove Hill Cemetery in Dallas, TX.
Ezess passed away on February 27, 2018, in Wills Point.
He was born on January 12, 1921, in Emory.
Mr. Fountain served during World War II in the Army Air Force. He owned a glass service company for thirty years. He was a good Christian man who loved his church.
He is preceded in death by his parents and wife, Katherine Fountain.
Mr. Fountain is survived by his wife, Ruth Fountain; daughter, Brenda McNair; son, Ronnie and Deena Fountain; daughter, Teresa M Pixton and Raymond; grandchildren, Kim and Greg Kilgore, Tam Singleton, Crystal Corkhill and Kenneth, James and Lynlee McNair, Mallorie and David Parks, Keith T. Pixton, Keara R. Pixton; great grandchildren, Sam and Morgan Singleton, Savanna Corkhill, Blake McNair, Katy Kilgore, Kendall Kilgore, Luke Negrete, Libby Negrete, and Davis Parks; sister, Betty Spencer.
Visitation will be held one hour prior to the funeral service.
- Ruth Fountain, Wife
- Brenda McNair, Daughter
- Ronnie & Deena Fountain, Son
- Teresa & Raymond Pixton, Daughter
- Kim & Greg Kilgore, Grandchild
- Tam Singleton, Grandchild
- Chrystal & Kenneth Corkhill, Grandchild
- James & Lynnlee McNair, Grandchild
- Mallorie & David Parks, Grandchild
- Keith T. Pixton, Grandchild
- Keara R. Pixton, Grandchild
- Sam & Morgan Singleton, Great Grandchild
- Savanna Corkhill, Great Grandchild
- Blake McNair, Great Grandchild
- Katy Kilgore, Great Grandchild
- Kendall Kilgore, Great Grandchild
- Luke Negrete, Great Grandchild
- Libby Negrete, Great Grandchild
- Davis Parks, Great Grandchild
- Betty Spencer, Sister
- James E. Fountain, Father
- Effie C. Fountain, Mother
- Katherine Fountain, Wife
- Funeral Service Saturday, March 3, 2018
- Visitation Saturday, March 3, 2018
Ezess Franklin Fountain
have a memory or condolence to add?ADD A MEMORY
receive updates when new memories are postedRECEIVE UPDATES
March 5, 2018
God richly blessed me when as a home care nurse I stepped into the home of Frank and Ruth Fountain! Frank was a true gentleman and was true to His Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. Love to Ruth and Brenda. You are in my prayers.